**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Quake stun

Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
edited October 2017 in General Discussion
So I've had it happen for me and against me and I was wondering if it's supposed to work like this. So as I activated my IM l2 her charges expired and completely stopped my l2 attack in its tracks but my power was still drained as well as stunned me in place. Is this how that interaction is supposed to work?

Comments

• Yeah, her stun will stop any attack even in the middle of it. Not the SP3 though
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    edited October 2017
    Yep, her aftershock has a % chance to stun based on stacked charges and it will interrupt any AI attack minus SP3 (since timers pause during the animation). I fight with her a lot and will stack 8+ aftershock charges many times in a fight. It's fun beating an AI champ without landing a formal hit.