**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

8.5 mil Alliance looking for fun but committed aq/aw members

Want an alliance that keeps its rules simple but plays to win? Help Wanted (H-W) is looking for one or two more active players who can carry their weight in aw and aq. While we aren't a hardcore alliance we aren't casual either and take our play time seriously as we chug our beers as we hit our nodes !

Our simple rules :

1. Must regularly be active for aq (for full event ) and aw 2x a week played)
2. Complete duels (come on it's easy !)
3. No drama

-Routes are assigned in aw but in aq we ask you use common sense.
-SA is always done weekly (and we blow it away!)
-No line or 3rd chat required - we want to play not debate!

We replace members who do not pull their weight which is why we are recruiting - we don't ask much but what we do ask we expect you to do - it's only fair to everyone .

Like what you see? Come on down !

Contact ingame : Corvos, M.Sasek or Irv Sedai or Shakey Jake

Comments

• CorvosCorvos Posts: 116
    Still looking for two or three aw aq map 5 tier 5 players to replace ranks - we play the game to win but still have fun doing it - apply now ! Corvos
    We are still looking for 2 members so come on down !
    Still can't decide on an alliance? So many choices out there? Look no further? We are a stable drama free alliance that gets the job done - contact me now to join - Corvos
    We have one spot left ! Looking for a drama free - get the job done alliance with simple but enforced rules ? Come on down ! Contact me: Corvos
    We are still looking and you do not need to look further - msg me now and join the team!
  • Luckylefty01Luckylefty01 Posts: 155
    Hey Corvos I am looking to join a new alliance. Hopefully I fit in with you guysi3n62xbp7vmt.png
    We still need one more aq/aw player for our team - be active and get the job done - come join us !
    With bounty hunter missions coming you need an alliance ? Great ! We need one more good player ! Contact me ingame for details : Corvos
    We need to replace inactive members so we got 1-2 spots open again - don't hesitate ! Join today : Corvos