Options

Can you please go back to old AW map

Hi there, I just want to let you know that this new AW map is big bs, both alliances always get over 90% exploration and the stronger alliance is losing to the weaker alliance this happens 80% of the time its just bs and it shouldn't happen.

In the old and better AW map the stronger alliance wins 90% of the time this is how it should be, so can you please revert to the old AW map but keep skirmish rewards but please change map

Comments

• Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,113 ★★★★★
    I wish they would bring it back too but the reason they changed it was because people who couldn't fight evade,hyperion and mystic champions would not shut up about the difficulty. There were posts daily about changing MD, changing hyperion, changing magik/dorm etc and now there are posts daily about it being too easy, defender diversity, defender rating etc. There is no middle ground so kabam are trying to find that balance between the old and the new and that's going to take some time so till then we are stuck with the new broken system.
  • Options
    HamedSOHamedSO Posts: 139
    I want the old one back to! Our ally is so frustrated from the new war system. We now play war v less often.
  • Options
    I like this map. The portals make it easier to adjust and strategize before taking on the mini bosses. There's more opportunities to mess up but that's on you if you do. The map is very straight forward. The nodes are a little much if anything.

The only change that needs to be made is to bring back defender kills. That solves all this bs where wars are decided on who puts up higher pi defenders.
  • Options
    HuluhulaHuluhula Posts: 263
    edited October 2017
    Jayjay7 wrote: »
    Hi there, I just want to let you know that this new AW map is big bs, both alliances always get over 90% exploration and the stronger alliance is losing to the weaker alliance this happens 80% of the time its just bs and it shouldn't happen.

In the old and better AW map the stronger alliance wins 90% of the time this is how it should be, so can you please revert to the old AW map but keep skirmish rewards but please change map
    This post makes no sense if both sides are getting 100% clears then it should come down to defender rating/diversity which means the stronger alliance should be winning....
    Unless of course they aren’t preparing correctly which would imply they are not the stronger alliance
  • Options
    ForumGuyForumGuy Posts: 285 ★★
    Or at least give us an option for two types of wars. If you love diversity, cool go to that side. If you like the old war, great you can go to that side. It'd be great
  • Options
    Huluhula wrote: »

This post makes no sense if both sides are getting 100% clears then it should come down to defender rating/diversity which means the stronger alliance should be winning....
    Unless of course they aren’t preparing correctly which would imply they are not the stronger alliance

Or they just payed for the win. That happens more than anything. Kabam accomplished what they set out to do for once.
  • Options

Or they just payed for the win. That happens more than anything. Kabam accomplished what they set out to do for once.

I really doubt anyone not in a top 300 alliance is paying for wins, sorry
  • Options

Then you're dead wrong, coming from someone in a tier 3 alliance. Most people don't use items. At all. And clear.

Besides my point. Being it shouldn't be a who's wallets bigger contest. Or allowed to turn into one. Defeats the point in war. It turns into one just so less skilled and organized teams can snatch a win by spending an Odin.
  • Options

Then you're dead wrong, coming from someone in a tier 3 alliance. Most people don't use items. At all. And clear.

Besides my point. Being it shouldn't be a who's wallets bigger contest. Or allowed to turn into one. Defeats the point in war. It turns into one just so less skilled and organized teams can snatch a win by spending an Odin.

If they were actually paying for wins that would imply they’d be getting 100% no?
  • Options

If they were actually paying for wins that would imply they’d be getting 100% no?

Not at all. I suggest looking up the scoring system for details.