**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Banned

Dear sir/madam I have sent numerous tickets and have even tried calling your 650 number but no one is willing to even write to me and so i have come to the forums so that maybe one of the admins will at least glance at this. You see my account was banned and it was banned because of one of two reasons: either for using bluestacks or for playing mcoc through an apk. You see every time i would try and download the game through the playstore it would not let me login and so i decided to download it as an apk through the internet and now after 3 weeks i have been banned. The funny part is that i have sent numerous tickets but each time i am getting the same automated email. So please I would appreciate it if one of my tickets is at least dealt with by a real person.

Comments

• HuluhulaHuluhula Posts: 263
    Bluestacks is against TOS. So if you’re account is banned it was because you didn’t read the terms of service before investing your time
    Sincerely
    Sir/madam
  • yoyo1820yoyo1820 Posts: 15
    But bluestacks isn't hack or a mod it is simply another way to play the game. The fact is that this simply isn't fair that i spent hours and days into this game just to be banned
    I understand and thanks but come on between the two of us who reads TOS before starting an account.
    I just wanna say i'm sorry kabam I beg you please give me my account back i have reached act 4 I will never use bluestacks! I promise I didn't know
    edited October 2017
    Well.... you kind of agreed you read them when you created your kabam account. Just start over, you weren’t that far in anyways
    yeah i totally agree with you but i'm willing to drop everything that i got after i started to play mcoc on bluestacks.
    I am willing to start from right before i beat act 3(that's when i started to use bluestacks)
    edited October 2017
    It doesn’t really work that way though :/ just start a completely new account and play the game like the rest of us did. You’ll see youll catch up in no time...
    I might be willing to but i cant because besides bluestacks i play mcoc on either my iphone or my ipad and both of which are linked to my gamecenter which wont allow me past the loading screen and so, i cant logout and start a new account
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Doesn't matter what your willing to do lol, fact is you've been banned for breaking kabams rules. Either start again properly on a mobile phone or tablet or just move on
    i might be willing to restart on my android but mcoc wont load on it and i dont want to play on the apk either because i believe that could also be the reason as to why i was banned
  • @yoyo1820 good luck and you take back your account
    Thanks
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    yoyo1820 wrote: »
    But bluestacks isn't hack or a mod it is simply another way to play the game. The fact is that this simply isn't fair that i spent hours and days into this game just to be banned

Anytime you emulate an operating system....for example Android...it can create some issues.

Think of Android as a universe with it's own laws and physics...games that run on Android depend on those laws and physics to make sure they run like they are supposed to and either stop people from cheating or to leave tell-tale signs that something has been altered.

When you emulate, you are creating a fake universe. I am sure you were just using bluestacks to just play the game, but an emulator can conceivably change the laws and physics of that fake universe making it harder for Kabam to maintain the integrity of the game (in regards to cheating)

They may not help you, as devoting time and manpower (and on a small level $$$) to research/restore the account of someone that broke the rules is not likely something they would do. I would assune their point of view is you should just start a new account.

It is strange that you cannot download the game from Google Play? Is your device rooted? Are you able to download and use other apps from Google Play?
  • RaaRaa Posts: 309 ★★
    Solswerd wrote: »

Anytime you emulate an operating system....for example Android...it can create some issues.

Think of Android as a universe with it's own laws and physics...games that run on Android depend on those laws and physics to make sure they run like they are supposed to and either stop people from cheating or to leave tell-tale signs that something has been altered.

When you emulate, you are creating a fake universe. I am sure you were just using bluestacks to just play the game, but an emulator can conceivably change the laws and physics of that fake universe making it harder for Kabam to maintain the integrity of the game (in regards to cheating)

They may not help you, as devoting time and manpower (and on a small level $$$) to research/restore the account of someone that broke the rules is not likely something they would do. I would assune their point of view is you should just start a new account.

It is strange that you cannot download the game from Google Play? Is your device rooted? Are you able to download and use other apps from Google Play?

Regional restrictions, some of us have to use a vpn to download the game off the playstore cuz apparently they only cater to people in the UK/US
    Solswerd wrote: »

I understand that, but even if i wanted to restart i cant because my ipad (which is pretty much the only option i have left to play the game on) was also connected to my main account. and when i try to erase app data from settings it just brings me back to my main account since it was linked to my gamecenter. So, i cant get past the loading screen and log out.
    oh, and one more thing in case the admins missed it but i sent 3 tickets...3 but each time i just got the exact same automated email.
    i would also like to know if anyone is actually reviewing the tickets or its just automated
  • The forums aren't the place to discuss actions taken on individual accounts, including bans. That being said, you can find more information on bans here. This thread will now be closed.
This discussion has been closed.