**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Spider-Man Request

Hi, I just got a idea that you should add all types of Spider-Man like Scarlet-Spider or Spider-Woman.

Thank You!

Comments

• Just NO
  • HuluhulaHuluhula Posts: 263
    NO MORE SPIDERMEN/women
  • I want an agent she venom. Or gwenompool.
  • NekrosonarNekrosonar Posts: 34
    Enough is enough with all these spider characters requests man! Go and play with a spider in real life or a spider man game on your phone. Dammit!
  • JasonMBryantJasonMBryant Posts: 301 ★★
    I would love to see Spider-Man 2099 in the game, but yeah, there are too many Spider-People. Let's give the Spiders a rest for awhile and let some other Marvel characters shine.
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    Yes
  • Salman700Salman700 Posts: 10
    edited October 2017
    I had enough of this SPIDER-PEOPLE (removed by mod),please now no more. At least for a while.
    Post edited by Kabam Pertinax on
  • DHCVoLtDHCVoLt Posts: 266
    Or... just hear me out.... we could get new people, like red Skull, nova, Annihilus, Terrax, sentry, gladiator, man-thing, Professor x, bullseye, mandarin, etc. crazy right?
  • Salman700Salman700 Posts: 10
    Merval wrote: »
    Yea, I would like sandman. That would be awesome! and they should add lockjaw, that would be awesome too!

I agree with sandman added to the contest
  • Arus25Arus25 Posts: 158
    Where is fantastic 4
  • Arus25Arus25 Posts: 158
    my favourite silver surfer also not added yet
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,242 ★★★★★
    Please add Itsy Bitsy Spider. Just make sure his hitbox is as small as his actual size. God tier in the making. =P
  • Silver surfer would be to powerful