**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Any strategies for fighting act 4 maestro

Anything other than "don't get hit" will be appreciated.

Comments

• Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Umm use dexterity to avoid special 1 or you get degen and die instantly
    Bait special 2 and dodge or bleed will Insta kill you.
    Power control champs that can keep him under 1 bar are your best bet. Don't waste heals just revive and rinse/repeat till he dead
  • Arus25Arus25 Posts: 158
    I remember his sp1 first hit can be block
    The degen only happens on his sp1 last hit if you block.

So it means you block his sp1 and evade on his last hit to prevent urself getting degen.
  • AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    Only the last beam of his sp1 causes degen(even if you block it). If you're having trouble evading his sp1,block the first parts and evade the last beam (one that comes out of his chest).push him to sp2 as much as you can. When his health gets low he gains a lot of fury buffs and will hut very hard, make sure that you don't block a lot(the block damage will kill you)
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Bring someone to limit or nullify the arc overload
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    bring in a stun champion to push him from his l1 to his l2. Bait the L2. and of course don't get hit. I used Hyperion and one shot him a couple times.

on the unfortunate event that you do trigger his l1, block the 1st 2 blasts, then dash back on the third blast. Easier said than done, but if you get lucky, you'll survive a bit longer. and you have nothing to lose because if it hits you with it you'll be dead anyways. So. Good luck.
  • HuluhulaHuluhula Posts: 263
    Og daredevil and Spider-Man stark
  • Sai_7Sai_7 Posts: 246
    ArchAngel works like a charm! ensure yu evade his SP1.. else he wil Degen yu to death. Push him to SP2 if yu aint comfortable on his SP1.
    Other choices to get him easily would be : Starlord (awakened) , Hyperion, Hood, Gwenpool, X23 and Voodoo
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Just do the one that gives him arc overload and use Guillotine’s L2. He’ll be dead in no time. If you don’t have her,(I used a 3*) go the middle path and use heavy hitters like hulk or SL and get him to L2. Or use Magik and power control him. If you don’t have any of them, just get good at timing the final dodge for L1 and you’ll be fine.
  • MarkxMarkx Posts: 209
    Thanks everyone for the help, I managed to beat the dude
  • ThatGuy214ThatGuy214 Posts: 303 ★★
    Don't die
  • Arus25Arus25 Posts: 158
    Now seems so easy sia

Got spiderman stark
    Archangel
    Hyperion
    So many choices more to choose
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    Gullitone.. even a 3 star, sp2 ...