**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

4.4 mil looking for map 5 capable player

Hi guys,

Tag: RWWP

We are looking for 1 (possibly 2) active and skilled players to help round out our third BG for AQ and AW. We are tier 8 in war and recently did 55544 in AQ clearing 2 BGs in each wanting to lift that to 3.

We are an active alli but realise everyone has a life, and all get along really well.

If you are interested please add me in game (wiremuDavis) or on line (wiredavis).

P.S. we also like to see you have a duel at a high rated champs so be ready to have a go.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    wiremudaviswiremudavis Posts: 70
    Still looking for 1. Had a player retire from game so looking to replace
  • Options
    Looking for 3. Had a couple leave unexpectedly.
  • Options
    I only have experience with map 4, but I perform really well on the map and I'm very active. I'll send you a message in game as soon as it's up again.
  • Options
    Still looking for 2
  • Options
    I only have experience with map 4, but I perform really well on the map and I'm very active. I'll send you a message in game as soon as it's up again.

Hi mate I tried to add you in game but your list is full I think mine was too. Let me know if you are still interested