**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rdt in item use event????

NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
jiijf1zcs6oj.jpg
look at the above pic it states about rdt getting 100 points for item use. If you don't plan on giving try why even keep such things like them giving points in item use.

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,244 ★★★★★
    That's been there. They haven't removed it is all.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Because they are still an item in the game ... That is there since their release.
    They will be back after major changes in the champions. Is better to give points than just don't give any right?
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    Because they are still an item in the game ... That is there since their release.
    They will be back after major changes in the champions. Is better to give points than just don't give any right?

they were released only once.....unless they plan to release it in the future which I'm pretty sure they won't I think its redundant to keep it in the item use event.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    Ya we get one of these idiotic threads every item use, you're not clever
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    NDK13 wrote: »
    eXtripa69 wrote: »

they were released only once.....unless they plan to release it in the future which I'm pretty sure they won't I think its redundant to keep it in the item use event.

Is not. Sometimes they release a champ and feel the necessity to change him in the future due to the way he works on a certain content.
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    danielmath wrote: »

never seen any post like this one at all
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    I can attest to these threads 99% of item uses. They have acknowledged that they will give out rdt if they modify a champ. They just havent yet. why remove it just to re-add it whenever they hand out rdt? just keep em there for the future issues
  • HuluhulaHuluhula Posts: 263
    NDK13 wrote: »
    danielmath wrote: »

never seen any post like this one at all

Comb the forums more they pop up real often
  • MarkxMarkx Posts: 209
    Its probably cause eventually we will get RDT again, champs are gonna be needed again sometime.
  • MarkxMarkx Posts: 209
    Nerfed*