**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is a 5 * awakened ronan worth it

Is it worth taking ronan up to rank 3 and possibly 4 or is the fact hes not great make ita bad choice to put that much resources into

Comments

• Tylaw07Tylaw07 Posts: 33
    2cyl8vc9he78.png
    Thats my cosmic i just dont know if putting them in a 4 * if 5* r gonna start becoming more accesible but my only duped 5 * ronan sucks lol
  • AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    Rank up angela, she's pretty good. If you don't like her go with thor, he won't be available as a 5*.I don't like ronan that much.
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    Duped Ronan has some niche uses. Like in 5.3, those paths where you get 1/2 of your power back when using a special, he can pretty much stun lock his way to victory and clear the whole path by himself.

I doubt I would take him to r4, but I think he's worth an r3
  • ReinaReina Posts: 275
    Afrid wrote: »
    Rank up angela, she's pretty good. If you don't like her go with thor, he won't be available as a 5*.I don't like ronan that much.
    They’re basically the same, just different stats
  • ReinaReina Posts: 275
    Take Up Spider-Man, he has great crit and evasion
  • AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    Romyjart wrote: »
    Afrid wrote: »
    They’re basically the same, just different stats

No they are not, angela hits a lot harder than thor and she doesn't rely on parries
  • Monkey17288Monkey17288 Posts: 99
    I don't know why the hate for Ronan. He's not God level but he doesn't suck. 100% stun on specials. Armor break, True Damage on sp1. More buffs the stronger he gets.
  • He was my first duped 5* and hes great, currently R3, runs poison map 5x5 with ease, any opponent with a buff he hurts them. really helped in 5.3. all round good character to play with if you know how to use him.
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    Tylaw07 wrote: »
    Is it worth taking ronan up to rank 3 and possibly 4 or is the fact hes not great make ita bad choice to put that much resources into

is he worth "what"?
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    He's worth r3 at least. He's really good for map 5. But to each there own. I have mine at r4 without regrets except for the limited t2a. Not sure if I would rank him down if we had RDTs or not. Maybe to get the t2a but not because he sucks. His damage is just average until someone gets a buff. Groot..is fun to fight as is war machine. I've had 15k mediums.
  • TheremonTheremon Posts: 62
    I think my rank 3 5* Ronan is in my top 4 champs, if you want to go check mine out. T2A are too rare for me to take him to rank 4 though, especially since I now have NC & Mordo. He's good for diversity in AW since not everybody in your alliance has him as 4* or 5*, good for poison immune, and good for stun. But he's not worth rank 4 at this time.
    Thanks guys i appreciate the help im gonna take him to rank 3
  • KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    My r4 Ronan not very good. Regret the r4. Now Angela hits like a monster!! And regen. And with suicides she almost unkillable
    I actually just throw him in war d, so does some other members
  • Afrid wrote: »
    But she gets wrecked by MD
  • Jimmy_Utah83Jimmy_Utah83 Posts: 246
    Use him for the power reserve nodes in 5.3. Chain stun alll day. R3 should be enough tho.
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Ronan has his uses. Very powerful against buff reliant champs and unlike thor is still good against stun immune.

I have my 4* ronan at r5, have 85 sig stones pumped into him. If we got rank downs id drop 4* down to rank my duped 5* up.

Ronan is one of the most under appreciated characters in the game imo.
    He can just be better imo. Needs a base-line buff
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    I'd say it is worth it because a duped 5* is not as easy to achieve plus Ronan is pretty good. Increasage of Attack and Stun would come in handy.
  • TempestTempest Posts: 295
    Given your cosmic roster, I'd say go for the r3 for Ronan. He's a 5* and he has pretty good utility. I wouldn't spend t2a on him though...
  • Wil6541Wil6541 Posts: 273
    I r4 mine before all the features went to basic. He is a great lane clearer in aw all those buffs he hits hard. If rdt were a thing only reason I would consider dropping him is prestige only.
  • OwGssOwGss Posts: 81
    I second that... no regrets, worked wonders for many aspects of the game
    q1c0hqlugla7.png
  • k666kk666k Posts: 47
    9ybxa894oq9o.png
    No regrets here