**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Undo last move in AQ and AW

Would be nice to have the ability to undo the last move you made in AQ and AW, so long as you haven't attempted the node and noone else has moved.

For the most part, we should live and die by our decisions. The problem is, with the lag... just trying to re-position the screen, sometimes you press on a node you don't want to travel to or you're trying to survey the health of other players and you travel to the node they are on.

For solo story and event mode, I don't see this as so much of an issue. Sure you could just have wasted a bunch of energy and/or pots to get where you were, but that affects only you.

To lose a war or not get 100% completion because you accidentally went the wrong way can upset 29 other people.

Comments

• The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    RedRooster wrote: »
    Would be nice to have the ability to undo the last move you made in AQ and AW, so long as you haven't attempted the node and noone else has moved.

For the most part, we should live and die by our decisions. The problem is, with the lag... just trying to re-position the screen, sometimes you press on a node you don't want to travel to or you're trying to survey the health of other players and you travel to the node they are on.

For solo story and event mode, I don't see this as so much of an issue. Sure you could just have wasted a bunch of energy and/or pots to get where you were, but that affects only you.

To lose a war or not get 100% completion because you accidentally went the wrong way can upset 29 other people.

Yes on all of this...Great post/suggestion.
  • Wil6541Wil6541 Posts: 273
    Actually on aq beta the first ever aq had a reset button you could finish your lane reset to beginning of map and use an energy buddy for next lane. Not sure why this didn't stay as if I remember correctly you could only use it once in the 5 day cycle.
  • RedRoosterRedRooster Posts: 337 ★★
    @Wil6541 That in itself is an interesting mechanic, since we often have KO'd players providing a taxi for energy deficient players. I can see that being handy on day 5 where weaker players need stronger players to help them clear lane. I see it being used under different scenarios.

I'm thinking about something that is unlimited in the number of uses, because it has no real impact other than to make up for an accidental button click, not a strategic one. The reality is, when this happens, you usually know the second it happens and want to take it back. You don't look one hour later and think to yourself... "If I had gone on the other path..."
  • Wil6541Wil6541 Posts: 273
    @RedRooster really it probably didn't stay because if a stronger member does it for you where is potion sell
  • LeDeeLeDee Posts: 35
    RedRooster, excellent suggestion. I've had the same thought, hasn't happened to me in a long time but it has happened a couple times.

Get it done, Kabam!