**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Gamora or Drax to Rank 5?

_ASDF__ASDF_ Posts: 1,807 ★★★★
Which does more damage? Does one have much higher prestige? Finally got a third T4CC. I’m going to awaken them in the arena and have 35 sig stones.

Comments

• Options
    MarkxMarkx Posts: 209
    Drax
  • Options
    Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Gamora has great bleed, so I'd choose her. If you're more a Fury person than Drax all the way.
  • Options
    Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Well, @_ASDF_ I guess you know who you would like to rank 5?
  • Options
    MarkxMarkx Posts: 209
    Drax has a good damage output and can be more reliable with bleeds than Gamora.
  • Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Whoa! Not trying to tell you what to do but I'm going to..lol...just trying to be nice about it. As you grow in the game Gamora won't be useful. Her assassination only triggers once per fight. Drax puts out way more damage and is useful against Mordo, he's a far superior champ. I know we all have favorite champs that aren't useful in the long run and Gamora is one of those. I hate for you to regret using t4cc on her. There are better cosmic than Drax too like Hyperion but Drax is solid if you don't want to wait. Just my two cents anyway. Do what you want and have fun. It's a game after all. Good luck
  • Options
    Drax. Yes Gamora's assinate is awesome, but it triggers randomly and you only get it once.
  • Options
    DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Defintely drax. Unlike gamora, drax still a beast against bleed immune.
  • Options
    TempestTempest Posts: 295
    DaMunk wrote: »
    Whoa! Not trying to tell you what to do but I'm going to..lol...just trying to be nice about it. As you grow in the game Gamora won't be useful. Her assassination only triggers once per fight. Drax puts out way more damage and is useful against Mordo, he's a far superior champ. I know we all have favorite champs that aren't useful in the long run and Gamora is one of those. I hate for you to regret using t4cc on her. There are better cosmic than Drax too like Hyperion but Drax is solid if you don't want to wait. Just my two cents anyway. Do what you want and have fun. It's a game after all. Good luck

Agree with this guy. Drax all the way if you can't wait for Hyperion. I waited for and ranked Hyperion first.. Hyp is both a good attacker and defender while Drax is a lousy defender.
  • Options
    Erza_ScarletErza_Scarlet Posts: 130
    Maybe it's just me, but I prefer using my Drax than Hyperion.
  • Options
    vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    edited October 2017
    Maybe it's just me, but I prefer using my Drax than Hyperion.

I agree to an extent because of subjectivity. For me, drax has very smooth gameplay.

Although you cannot compare the damage output hyperion. Hyperion is a MONSTER and by my tests has almost 3x the dps drax does. I still love my duped drax though :wink:

Definately drax over gamora however. Not just higher dps, but like others said still does pretty good against immune champs and bypasses mordo's astral evade.

Interesting to mention I ran drax over hyperion for webslingers spark and vulture (they were stun immune)
  • Options
    Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Drax. He has a damage output similar to Angela and Thor. Gamora is only good in bursty fights because her sig only happens 1x per fight.
  • Options
    nebneb Posts: 453 ★★★
    Having good bleed champs is More reason to rank up another, deepwounds is awesome
  • Options
    Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    Drax by far
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    edited October 2017
    Having a champ that has solid attack WITHOUT BLEED is important. Too many fights against immunity champs has taught me that lesson.

If they have a solid attack and can also cause bleed, that's a bonus. This is like comparing AA and Gwenpool. Both are awesome champs, but AA gets handcuffed pretty hard if you're fighting immunity.

For this reason, I would agree with Drax. He hits hard, can hit a stunned Mordo, but has the added bonus of bleed. Gamora is a good champ, but she really shines when she can cause bleed. At the end, Drax is the better champ.

All of that being said, I don't use either of them outside of arenas (including 3*, 4* and 5*).
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    Gamora cause she has that hot evangelion suit going for her.