**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Login Bonus

Hey guys. So I’m sure you all have seen the 2 week extra calendar. What many of you don’t understand, we could have gone these 2 weeks with no calendar. The fact that you all are complaining is insane. This extra calendar may not compare to previous ones but it’s better then nothing. Stop complaining about free stuff, it’s just unnecessary.

Comments

• Options
    @KML15 that’s completely off topic. Complain all you want for that, but be happy we got a little compensation rather then “Hey guys. We’re working on it, so sit tight”.
  • Options
    iSymbioteiSymbiote Posts: 33
    edited October 2017
    @RagamugginGunner That’s not at all what I’m trying to say. I’m not happy with the calendar and I also think they should buff the rewards but I’m sick of seeing hundreds of comments saying these rewards suck. Like we know, chill. Just trying to clear things up. And some little login calendar is a whole different thing then the current AW circus cause that is is a MESS.
  • Options
    BUNGALNGALBUNGALNGAL Posts: 110
    iSymbiote wrote: »
    @KML15 that’s completely off topic. Complain all you want for that, but be happy we got a little compensation rather then “Hey guys. We’re working on it, so sit tight”.
    how is that compensation for anything? its a special log in for october for halloween i guess... its not compensation for their screw ups.
  • Options
    @BUNGALNGAL I’m talking about the 2500 5 star shards, remember those?
  • Options
    And yes, this calendar is ass. But seriously who wants to see all the same comments about it? Not me.
  • Options
    R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    And yes, this calendar is ass. But seriously who wants to see all the same comments about it? Not me.
    When you feel you don't wanna see comments about the calendar you should of course start a new thread about the calendar
  • Options
    @R4GE you obviously don’t see the point if you’re commenting that
  • Options
    @R4GE you obviously don’t see the point if you’re commenting that

I can read pretty well and I understand the main topic.

But if my goal was to not see comments about the calendar anymore I would't create a new thread about it. Unless of course I was absolutely foolish and thought there wouldn't actually be negative comments in the thread about it
  • Options
    Also, this calendar sucks ;)
  • Options
    NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    this entire calender and the halloween calender sucks.
    Those 2500 5star shards also sucked for the amount of garbage we dealt with this month.
  • Options
    Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    The Halloween calenaer does not cut it for the mediocre one this month. I would love to see another Calendar similar to August's.
  • Options
    FivesFives Posts: 118 ★★
    edited October 2017

Who wants to see all the comments? Maybe the people who are trying to make a change? You just contradicted yourself literally one sentence after making that statement; if you think the calendar is "ass", wouldn't you agree it should change? We won't get things to change by sitting around assuming everyone else feels the same way as us, AND assuming kabam is somehow going to pick up on that general consensus and change things.

Face it: the general community hates this calendar. We want it to change. These forums are a forum for change. Like it or not, these "complainers" are using it for that. If lots of people voice their grievances, and lots more people agree with them, kabam will notice, and being the smart company they are, they'll change things. If the majority of the community DOESN'T agree with them, the "complainers" will fade out. They don't seem to be doing that in this instance, but that's beside the point. If its not popular, it won't gain traction. It's simple.
  • Options
    HawkeHawke Posts: 46
    Fives wrote: »

and being the smart company they are...

:lol: Sorry, there are about 50 adjectives that would work here but I'm not convinced that's one of them
  • Options
    Arus25Arus25 Posts: 158
    Ok la all calanders sux
    Then just dont collect it then.

So simple.
  • Options
    Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    To be honest, id like to see items that are needed. Shards, T1 alphas, revives, potions, gold. Mostly the calenders are just junk that collects dust in my inventory.
  • Options
    FivesFives Posts: 118 ★★
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    So if we complain they listen? There's a 112 page aw thread that says you are wrong but ok

If you've got a better solution than voicing ourselves on the forums, by all means, let us know. Obviously going to the App Store worked in 12.0, but I don't think we're quite at that point yet. I do think kabam is at least privy to most issues we have, even aw. As I'm aware, they are working on making it better (they're just doing a bad job of it.) Other things, I agree, I wish they would address them directly, but again, what better option do we have? I can't exactly call up Adora and let her know I'm not happy about the Halloween calendar, can I?
  • Options
    Sky_kittySky_kitty Posts: 245
    We can't be happy about little compensations while we spend BIG amounts for bugs. Anyway,this is a calendar. I don't know when we got compensations for all bugs we are having. AW and AQ are full of bugs again so i am not happy with this calendar