**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

RoL Exclusive Champs!!!

Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
edited October 2017 in Strategy and Tips
I just beat RoL, and I don’t know fiddlesticks about the champs I got. Help? I have a A-gem for cosmic and Science btw

RoL Exclusive Champs!!! 57 votes

Rhino to r3
0%
Cyclops r3
0%
Rhino Awakening
3%
ninexhelixSuskanut 2 votes
Rhino r4
3%
Dsp25Ravenrob_33 2 votes
Ronan r3
0%
Cyclops r4
3%
CitizenBrainXkiller22 2 votes
Ronan Awakening
7%
Vision_41Mr_OtterThatGuy214EdisonLaw 4 votes
Ronan r4
0%
Nothing. They all suck
82%
Etaki_LirakoiGamerNevvBIronDevilSpity68SaiyanYellsomeLewisTheLlamavg2782FaustYagami9999Hell_GoliathRip_Em_801GregorScottryanJ_PattBuckeyeKPRobbie_75Jac094HeraldofNone 47 votes
2 of them (specify in comment)
0%

Comments

• Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    Nothing. They all suck
    Save them for better champs.
  • Options
    ninexhelixninexhelix Posts: 136
    Rhino Awakening
    I really agree with the nothing they all suck voters. But I did use a science on rhino and did r4 him. But I like fighting with him and did it purely for the hell of it knowing he'd just be arena fodder. And it also gave some friends in my ally a good laugh. So it was worth it to me.
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    edited October 2017
    So all three of them aren't really desired champs but they all have their advantages. Rhino is a pain on defense. And cyclops can crit through your block. Put him on kinetic reactor and he will fire off his l1 constantly. Also pretty tough to evade if you're not ready. You'll use Ronan for some good stun situations, there's better options but it's still pretty reliable. But congrats on getting through. Quite the milestone

But don't awaken any of them there's always a better option
  • Options
    Yagami9999Yagami9999 Posts: 137
    Nothing. They all suck
    When they were exclusive from Realm Of Legends, it was worth it to awaken Cyclops (then) due to his high crit rate when armor break.

Ronan was also another option as he has permanent stun lock with SP1 and chapter 4 venom was a pain then with chapter 4 Juggernaut

Then Alliance War came, and Rhino was the better defender after they upgrade his move sets and unstoppable horn middle attack with occasional unstoppable

The turning point came WHEN 5stars came out.
    You can get a 5star Version of any of these champs, and can easily dupe them (then)
  • Options
    Nothing. They all suck
    Who did you use to beat RoL? And ranks too... I'm considering having a go at it...
  • Options
    CitizenBrainCitizenBrain Posts: 16
    Cyclops r4
    It's not hard. I did it years ago with a Sig 20 Star Lord and a Sig 40 Wolvy. Wasn't easy with those,took a 600+ hit combo to clear Wolvy with Star Lord. It's much easier now that you have more choices in champs. Just practice,take your time and be prepared for long fights.
  • Options
    SuperSam57SuperSam57 Posts: 325
    There’s something that is missing here......no one has addressed the usage of the word fiddlesticks!!! Lol jk
  • Options
    BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Nothing. They all suck
    take to r3/330 for arena fodder. Please, oh please, do not use a gem of any kind on them. They are also available as 5*...
  • Options
    SuperSam57 wrote: »
    There’s something that is missing here......no one has addressed the usage of the word fiddlesticks!!! Lol jk

Lol I bug some of my old high school buddies about how swearing shows poor vocab, and it kinda stuck and now I just say weird stuff like that^^^

For RoL all you really need is a r4 wolvie (unduped is manageable, but duped is better) duped 4* SL, and a r4 3* guilly. For WS BP SW and BB I used wolvie because of the specials that are hard to evade (or because of poison on SW) and just regen yourself. For everyone else but Wolverine I used SL because he’s the fastest and most effective. Against Wolverine it’s impossible now without major heal block champs or guillotine. Guillotine’s L2 reverses healing, so once you hit him with that, keep pounding on him to keep his regen stacking and kill him really fast
  • Options
    Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Ronan Awakening
    I'd do Ronan and Rhino if those are the only 4-Star champs you have. (Which I doubt) Dupe the better ones but max out their levels for like Rank One.
  • Options
    SuskanutSuskanut Posts: 113
    Rhino Awakening
    Awakened Rhino is good on defense
  • Options
    MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Ronan is by far the best out of those 3 imo. I actually used a generic on him ages ago which honestly I do regret because he’s only at r3 and there are much better options. He’s still good though. Sp1 has a 100% chance to stun and deals true damage so completely ignores armour and resistances. Fire that Off just below 2 bars of power and you’ll be able to chain a few combos and sp1s together. If they have a lot of buffs and he’s awakened they’ll be stunned for ages. I fought the venom in Act 4 chapter 3 with a r1 l1 2* duped ronan. At one point I had 13 stacks of stun so if they do have buffs your damage and stun duration is pretty impressive. Worth a cosmic gem? Depends, would you use him often? That guaranteed stun is still useful against any champ but he has a poor performance on Stun Immune Champs or those with limber. Also has poison immunity if you need that.
  • Options

Oh yeah my unduped Cosmics and sciences as of right now are Ronan, Venom, Thor, SIM, Classic Cap, LC, and Rhino. Are any of those worth the gem? If not, I’m planning to wait to dupe hype hulk quake and maybe venompool. Any thoughts?
  • Options
    MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Oh yeah my unduped Cosmics and sciences as of right now are Ronan, Venom, Thor, SIM, Classic Cap, LC, and Rhino. Are any of those worth the gem? If not, I’m planning to wait to dupe hype hulk quake and maybe venompool. Any thoughts?

Thor is worth it, keep the armour breaks up and his damage Is still quite good