**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

About the maintenance outage time

2ftnenij7yst.jpeg
brbuq64z8vm1.jpeg

We experienced an unexpected service outage.
We want this format to be changed.

"yyyy/mm/dd hh: mm(Timezone)"
(this is in Japanese format)

Best regards.

*Translated by Google :)

Comments

• Options
    AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    lv8jh0gb7n56.jpg
  • Options
    KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★
    zrapsec4rpdk.jpg
  • Options
    LeDeeLeDee Posts: 35
    Would be nice if they altered the scheduled maintenance every so often to have less of an impact on Pacific Time Zone players, etc.
  • Options
    Ortem420Ortem420 Posts: 76
    Thank you. It’s so unfair that PST players have to always be the ones who are affected by their “maintenances”
    You would think with their offices being in California they would be more considerate and alternate every now and then.
  • Options
    Imac7065Imac7065 Posts: 365
    Ortem420 wrote: »
    Thank you. It’s so unfair that PST players have to always be the ones who are affected by their “maintenances”
    You would think with their offices being in California they would be more considerate and alternate every now and then.

I think its just corporate in SF... the main place is in Vancouver... still valid point. I'd like to see it be like 4am est / 1am pst
  • Options
    BlackhawkbillBlackhawkbill Posts: 117
    edited October 2017
    Add that to the laundry list of reasons it’s optimal to try and reduce game bugs during actual updates....these 4-5 hr “scheduled maintenances” are a friggin joke!!

NO OTHER game I play has these kind of lengthy maintenances on an effin weekly basis....

The kicker? The game will still be riddled with bugs and game mechanic issues....
  • Options
    Jkw634Jkw634 Posts: 284 ★★
    Probably part of the reason iceman arena dropped so much. Screws eastern/central/mountain/pacific time zones out of prime playing time in general weekly.
  • Options
    I don't know why they don't schedule it when there's no AQ or AW running
  • Options
    u20tt0rvfrhu.jpeg

Today also happened.
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    LeDee wrote: »
    Would be nice if they altered the scheduled maintenance every so often to have less of an impact on Pacific Time Zone players, etc.

LOL ... i'm sure there's impact to OTHER TIME ZONE as well
    for example, the maintenance ALWAYS fall on my lunch hours, from 11am-1pm, where this is a time that I normally can login and play for 30 min of the Arena, but I can't due to the maintenance always scheduled at the FIXED time

Best way to be fair is to ROTATE the maintenance time, so it won't always fall on a FIXED time slot that have more impact to folks from a few time zones
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    shchong2 wrote: »
    LeDee wrote: »

LOL ... i'm sure there's impact to OTHER TIME ZONE as well
    for example, the maintenance ALWAYS fall on my lunch hours, from 11am-1pm, where this is a time that I normally can login and play for 30 min of the Arena, but I can't due to the maintenance always scheduled at the FIXED time

Best way to be fair is to ROTATE the maintenance time, so it won't always fall on a FIXED time slot that have more impact to folks from a few time zones

I think it being at a fixed time every week makes it easier to plan for, it would be a pain in the ass if it always changed.
  • Options
    Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    NO OTHER game I play has these kind of lengthy maintenances on an effin weekly basis....

World of Warcraft would go down for excess of 6-24+ Hours every Tuesday. Maybe 3 times a year there wouldn't be a weekly maintenance.
  • Options
    BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    e21lyg989kjx.gif
  • Options
    Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    Ortem420 wrote: »

Hey you guys get sun fun and fun in Cali we get 20 below and feet of snow . Sounds like a fair trade for the maintenance times
  • Options
    WaldoWaldo Posts: 38
    Flip side: these devs probably don’t want to be awake at 3 am doing maintenance. Think the game is buggy now, throw in a sleep deprived dev into the mix. Maybe there is no good solution.