**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I spend to support when I don't feel cheated

I have spent very little on this game since the bugs started, and we weren't compensated when they were present. Today, I recieved compensation for losing a war due to a bug, even though nobody filed a ticket. Kabam found an issue where we weren't rewarded what we should have been and kabam took it upon themselves to compensate us. 30 seconds later I purchased the skill daily and special daily offers, along with some units. The two aren't coincidental.
You don't need to come up with complex plans that are borderline scams (e.g., war) to increase profits, guys. Put out a good product and people will support it, just like we used to. Those who don't spend are just as important as those who do, don't get me wrong. Without non spenders, there wouldn't be enough of a base to make the game fun. But the bottom line is, you're a business, and business runs on money. People will spend money on things they enjoy.
Make the game more fun, you'll make more money. Stop trying to force people to spend.