**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

is anyone else having this issue?

i will be playing in aq and out of no where, ill get this error pop up that says you have been signed out on another device, no one has my info, my alliance leader showed me a screenshot of a line conversation and it showed that other people are having this issue too, i want to know if any of you guys on the fourm are having this issue as well? it had me scared lol

Comments

• Options
    BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Had that happen to me and a friend yesterday as well. I was about to create a ticket when she stated the same thing was happening. Lasted for about 10 minutes, then went away. We were the only ones we know it happened to though.
  • Options
    TharpzTharpz Posts: 7
    Yea, it’s happened to me and some of my alliance members as well, and a few from my sister alliances, it costed me half of my starlord and half of my rogue, lasted around 10 minutes as well. Weird, they need to fix this asap
  • Options
    JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Someone in our alliance had it happen an they've never shared details with anyone
  • Options
    Delta_14Delta_14 Posts: 64
    I’ve never shared my details, and had this happen to me too. Spent about 20 minutes trying to change my password, as I was concerned my account had somehow been hacked...
  • Options
    I was having the same issue yesterday. Every time I tried to play, I was disconnected due to being signed into another device. I do have the game on my tablet as well but it was next to me turned off. I thought I was getting hacked to be honest.
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I've had it and member of our alliance had it today.
    I sent a ticket but got a generic response and the ticket was closed
  • Options
    Weird , yesterday it happened to me as well!! I can totally say no one else has my information but myself
  • Options
    Leepower12Leepower12 Posts: 61
    Yh I had the same problem last night
  • Options
    Drewbe14Drewbe14 Posts: 122
    Yesterday to me I submitted ticket an changed my info