**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Level capping

I think there should be further level capping to help out the lower level players. I'm a level 28 player and I don't have 24 hours a day to play this, life, work, eat, sleep, ect.Thus, I feel the 3* star arena should be capped for level 40 players and below and have the 4* arenas capped for level 41 and above. There's a Nightcrawler arena coming up later today and I know its virtually impossible for me to get anywhere near 1.2 million points to win him, however, the level 60 players with a 300 some roster will have no trouble. This is really frustrating and dishearting when I know there's no way for me to complete at this point and Nightcrawler is the one character I want the most. The 3* arena can get a 3* character and the 4* arena can get a 4* character. Its perfectly fair and works with the level progression of the game. I would love to see this happen.

Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    Imac7065Imac7065 Posts: 365
    they do a form of this.. if you are a new player you first enter the beginner bracket... and up to 3 months you are in the intermediate bracket... after that its into the jungle. I think that's pretty fair.
  • Options
    BigMoBigMo Posts: 175
    I know Nightcrawler is popular but he is an older champion. I think your score prediction is too high for a 3* NC.
  • Options
    I am happy to report, I did win nightcrawler in the bamfer arena. :smiley: