**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mephisto immune to ability accuracy reduction???

StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
Is Mephisto immune to ability accuracy reduction?
I tested Quake against him and she has 100% ability reduction during concussion but Mephisto still regens!
So is he immune to 100% ability accuracy reduction???

Comments

• Jac094Jac094 Posts: 198
    He's immune. Like Mordo. Cause Quake was a too good as counter for them. So kabam can earn more money
  • StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    Jac094 wrote: »
    He's immune. Like Mordo. Cause Quake was a too good as counter for them. So kabam can earn more money

Seriously? 100% immune? WTF kabam??? How much more money can they keep stealing from us???
    Funny also how in arena when I fight him he triggers aura maybe once or twice but when he's boss with a ton of HP and attack he triggers every 2 hits. coincidence or straight up robbery?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    He is only immune to passive ability modification. A concussion debuff should work on him
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Quake worked for me, haven't tried Voodoo on odd combo yet.
    BuckeyeKP wrote: »
    Quake worked for me, haven't tried Voodoo on odd combo yet.

Quake didn't work for me. I tried dueling him and it didn't work and I never touch the enemy with Quake just charge and and let the damage kill him which means I have concussion 100% of the time and he still fully regened.
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    He is only immune to passive ability modification. A concussion debuff should work on him

When she charges heavy she doesn't put a concussion debuff but it is concussion while she charges so I don't think it matters.
  • Batty_NumppoBatty_Numppo Posts: 288 ★★★
    Strategic wrote: »

When she charges heavy she doesn't put a concussion debuff but it is concussion while she charges so I don't think it matters.

I think there is a difference though, cuz when she’s charging she doesn’t actually place a concussion debuff on him. It’s more of a passive effect tied to her charging. Only the concussion debuff from her SP2 or when her charges expire will affect him.

Best plan of attack is either Iceman or someone with heal block against Mephisto.

I think there is a difference though, cuz when she’s charging she doesn’t actually place a concussion debuff on him. It’s more of a passive effect tied to her charging. Only the concussion debuff from her SP2 or when her charges expire will affect him.

Best plan of attack is either Iceman or someone with heal block against Mephisto.

Yeah well most of us don't have Iceman and the only dependable heal blockers are Yondu which I don't have or Vision which that Mephisto just blows on and he dies.
  • Quake works . Don’t spam the heavy attack when mephisto has a power of bar
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Jac094 wrote: »

Seriously? 100% immune? WTF kabam??? How much more money can they keep stealing from us???
    Funny also how in arena when I fight him he triggers aura maybe once or twice but when he's boss with a ton of HP and attack he triggers every 2 hits. coincidence or straight up robbery?

If you hand them the money....it is not stealing....
  • CammonRoCammonRo Posts: 377 ★★
    How well does Magneto work against Mephisto's regen? Has anyone tried that? Or does the incinerate kill you first?
    Quake works . Don’t spam the heavy attack when mephisto has a power of bar

I don't do heavy. I just charge heavy and after they try to hit me I auto evade than go back into charging so I basically just charge.
    I can put around 18 charges on them that way.
    CammonRo wrote: »
    How well does Magneto work against Mephisto's regen? Has anyone tried that? Or does the incinerate kill you first?

Why would Magneto work if he isn't made of metal and even Quake doesn't work???
    edited October 2017

Because Magneto has Heal Block on specials 2 and 3. That's not an ability reduction thing - it's straight up Heal Block.

Also I think Quake does work. I've tested her against Mephisto in master mode and I don't remember him regening. I tried to use her against him in Boss Rush but I messed up and she died before he hit the 30%.

Because Magneto has Heal Block on specials 2 and 3. That's not an ability reduction thing - it's straight up Heal Block.

Also I think Quake does work. I've tested her against Mephisto in master mode and I don't remember him regening. I tried to use her against him in Boss Rush but I messed up and she died before he hit the 30%.

Oh right. And I just duped my R2 5* Magneto to sig 60. But he's still ****.
    edited October 2017
    I like using Magneto - and he's the only champ I can think of with Heal Block on command - but he should definitely be more powerful than he is, I'll give you that. I keep hoping Kabam will revisit him and make him more comic accurate.
    Oh wait there's also Civil Warrior. He's got some great Heal Block abilities. Wonder if anyone's tried him against Mephisto.
    Oh wait there's also Civil Warrior. He's got some great Heal Block abilities. Wonder if anyone's tried him against Mephisto.

I thought about him but his heal block is really short and that means using only heavy to try to nail that regen point.
    Well I think if you could time it right - get CW to L3. And right before Mephisto hits 30%, hit him with the heavy and then unleash L3. That will give you a super long heal block and should last the duration of the regen?
    Well I think if you could time it right - get CW to L3. And right before Mephisto hits 30%, hit him with the heavy and then unleash L3. That will give you a super long heal block and should last the duration of the regen?

Nevermind. I ended up using Quake and it turns out she does stop it but sometimes she doesn't.
    And also I had Mephisto on 18K left than I died and when I revived Quake he still regened on me.
    I'm not good at math but I'm pretty sure 18K of 106K is way less than 30% right?
    So how the hell did he regen???
    Sure is. That sounds like a bug man.
  • winniewinwinwinniewinwin Posts: 178
    I used the L3 on Iceman to get my ice armor active, since you don't get it unless you do that......and it doesn't work???? Mephisto bypass my Ice armor and one shot me with an L3. Any explanation other than Kabamed?
  • FamousRyFamousRy Posts: 112
    both quake and magneto work just fine vs mephisto