**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Potential Morningstar bug [Fix in Progress]

General_VisGeneral_Vis Posts: 138
edited October 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Last night when running map 5 I took Morningstar in along with Guillotine for the 2 soul synergy.

I did the first few fights and gained a soul each time, then took a break while I waited for my energy to recharge.

When I went back in to my next fight she started with 2 souls and had lost the 3 I had previously gained. She had already taken plenty of chip damage along the way and I was counting on her life steal, so ended up losing her.

I’m not sure exactly why she lost the souls, but I think I may have added some sig stones to her after AQ had started so this might have unexpectedly reset her souls count.
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    Mine didn't reset overnight, so maybe it was the sig stones. Thanks for the warning before I try the same.
  • Lsilva12Lsilva12 Posts: 2
    It's happening the same to me, if i close the game and log in back, she loses all the souls while she's locked in quests.

Is it supposed to be like it or it's a bug?
  • This literally just happened to me also. Map 5, killed 3 people and had her at 4 souls. dropped a few sigs and back to 1. Definitely a bug
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey guys! Just wanted to let you know that the team is aware of this, and should have a fix ready shortly. Thanks!
  • MoymanMoyman Posts: 2
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey guys! Just wanted to let you know that the team is aware of this, and should have a fix ready shortly. Thanks!

How many days is shortly?