**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Class Specific 5* Awakening Gem

Dying for these - with more and more 5* champions being released, it is getting rather difficult to dupe your favourite champion - please do offer them but not in a random gem - allow us to choose the class, so we can awaken our champion of choice.

Comments

• Darkmagic1991Darkmagic1991 Posts: 83
    edited October 2017
    I agree*
  • buffajrbuffajr Posts: 413 ★★
    They’ll sell 90% tech gems and too many people would complete LOL with ease. Not gonna happen.
  • buttersbutters Posts: 116
    edited October 2017
    buffajr wrote: »
    They’ll sell 90% tech gems and too many people would complete LOL with ease. Not gonna happen.

wasn't that the 4th of july offer? Or am I wrong?
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    butters wrote: »

wasn't that the 4th of july offer? Or am I wrong?

4th of July offer had an Awakening Gem Crystal for Odin's purchase, so still random.
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    They were well into the life cycle of 5* before they began offering 4* generic or class specific awakening. Outside of maybe Christmas, I don't expect a 5* one for quite a while.
  • EXØDUSEXØDUS Posts: 33
    I agree. It’s so hard to dupe the champ you want to dupe with the pool becoming larger. Please give us a class specific offer
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★

"with ease." bahahahahahahahahahahaha