**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Game down [Merged Threads]

k666kk666k Posts: 47
edited October 2017 in General Discussion
Games down and we have a bg to finish AQ, thanks kabam, screwed again

Comments

• cjs8000cjs8000 Posts: 44
    Is the game down? I cannot connect. Getting the "error connecting to network" error message.
    I'm playing on Android OS.
  • SignumSignum Posts: 133
    Yup can't connect, AQ is ending
  • drunkyodadrunkyoda Posts: 5
    lww2yc2k0zdm.png
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    As an Android user thinking of going for a legend run because this quest is small
    But kabam ruined it
    Well played kabam cheers
  • GarrizeGarrize Posts: 21
    Game down, Legend run out of the picture, and I guess I just wasted unis on energy refill and also wasted boosts. Thx @Kabam Miike
  • All these lag and game going down, put a new challenge and those of us that are going for legend titles are getting screwed.
  • Robbone31Robbone31 Posts: 13
    I have never seen a game have as many issues as this one. Do you know what you are doing kabam? Don’t look like it to me
  • Drewbe14Drewbe14 Posts: 122
    So not only the energy refill i just used but with AQ still running and a bg needing to finish and games down. Gonna be pissed if we dont get our map done now
  • KbugiiKbugii Posts: 167 ★★
    They just put the game in emergency maintenance. Looks like my alliance is screwed on AQ now, but no hair off Kabam's balls. They don't care.
  • edited October 2017
    Hey guys,

The game is currently in emergency maintenance. I'm sorry for the inconvenience this is causing. We're working to get it back up ASAP.
This discussion has been closed.