**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

"Emergency matinence" made me lose health

I was going to fight with my rulk against the b4 you had your matinence... now he's at half health...all I ask is that you give us a fair warning b4 you do any matinence preferably a few hours in advance 73amc91yvxg6.png

Comments

• KbugiiKbugii Posts: 167 ★★
    edited October 2017
    I understand that emergencies happen but then they need to make it so it doesn't happen where you lose health like this over it. I have the same issue with my WW2Cap in the final push to finish map 5 AQ and he's almost dead now. I made a post on it and it was deleted....
  • Ningamario99Ningamario99 Posts: 16
    I just want a fair notice on it
  • penvro56378penvro56378 Posts: 186
    Ok emergency maintenance not planned and didn't have time to warn you guys if you were online the second it went down it was because it crashed so how could they have given you warning
  • bmbmbm2334bmbmbm2334 Posts: 8
    Same thing happened to me on my first fight in War. Lost half my health on my Voodoo. That's not right Kabam. I shouldnt be penalized becuase your game isnt working.
  • penvro56378penvro56378 Posts: 186
    bmbmbm2334 wrote: »
    Same thing happened to me on my first fight in War. Lost half my health on my Voodoo. That's not right Kabam. I shouldnt be penalized becuase your game isnt working.

You shouldn't I agree
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    I just want a fair notice on it

Scheduled maintenance they can give us notice about but “emergency” maintenance just happens randomly. Neither us or kabam expect it to happen at any given moment so it’s impossible for them to warn us about it.
  • ForumGuyForumGuy Posts: 285 ★★
    Weird, an emergency server maintenance is on right when this challenge is put in the game. Hhhm should we expect any compensation Kabam?

I'm talking boosts for a legends run that you cut off, dropping people's health in half or more because they disconnected do to your maintenance.

ah well, hopefully a mod answers my question. :/
  • I was going to fight with my rulk against the b4 you had your matinence... now he's at half health...all I ask is that you give us a fair warning b4 you do any matinence preferably a few hours in advance 73amc91yvxg6.png

Totally abused by kabam
    4 Times lost half health of this bug
  • Cuz of this. Bug*