**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Constant mistakes

Is there a reason the game is working so poorly? Emergency maintenance w. O added time to AQ. No.rank tickets that were promised. We used to get comped when there were game issues. Where are the complaint tickets. Im not spending anymore money on this game until it works properly.

Comments

• Options
    SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    when were rank down tickets promised
  • Options
    Willjackson16Willjackson16 Posts: 289 ★★
    I’m actually quitting this game I’m doing the last chapter of the new special event and it’s just freezing me and baiting isn’t working I’m done playing a rigged game
  • Options
    Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    mjnash666 wrote: »
    Is there a reason the game is working so poorly? Emergency maintenance w. O added time to AQ. No.rank tickets that were promised. We used to get comped when there were game issues. Where are the complaint tickets. Im not spending anymore money on this game until it works properly.

1 - no RDT were EVER promised
    2 - If you quit they will go bust and all the staff will lose their jobs, so dont do that!!! You are that important, you really are
  • Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    My friend deleted the game the other day and I was shocked to see his motivation go down so fast then I noticed that it is same issues everyday and beginning to lose motivation as well.
  • Options
    Willjackson16Willjackson16 Posts: 289 ★★
    I’m tired of the bugs that they now everything about yet there not fixing it I have the champs for the hard stuff but it seems you need an iceman for pretty much anything now
  • Options
    3 or 4 weeks ago RDT were promised. I saw it.. Never came through.....
  • Options
    Im not worried about jobs when the game has gone to ****... Earn your job... Natural course....
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    mjnash666 wrote: »
    3 or 4 weeks ago RDT were promised. I saw it.. Never came through.....

That was a photoshopped post, someone was just trolling on reddit, they never promised rank down tickets.

• Options
    Damn infobot...
  • Options
    This game has gone to hell.. Since the update choppy slowmotion lime game play.. Took so long to run it was impossable to get sabertooth in areanas. AW is unfair. Put my ultron as boss 16k when i placed him. Aw started and now.hes 5k.. What the hell is going on w this game. I might just quit after 3.5 years and too much money spent. Glad i stopped buying stuff.