**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How do you beat blade when he gains 24k in 25 sec

ThaComeUpThaComeUp Posts: 106
edited October 2017 in General Discussion
These new nodes are crazy. I’m fighting blade and dude gained 24k in health in 25 second. Like what in the he double hockey sticks. yw480a5ewlld.png
rqw2zxonaa84.png

Comments

• Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Guillotine
    No, but Guilly's heal reversing SP2 will crush him.

Same concept as Wolvie's ROL fight.
  • I used AA and he went down easy
    edited October 2017
    Has nothing to do with stun. Her SP2 inflicts heal reversal 100% of the time and I don't believe that can be reduced. The only caveat is that Guilly must have at least 2 soul charges for it to work. She starts the fight with 4, so you have to fight quite aggressively to get to her SP2 before those charges expire. Completely ignore where the AI's health is, because it doesn't matter. Once you inflict her Heal reversal, go hyper-aggressive and try to trigger his regen as much as you can during that time and to also build up to another SP2 (if needed).

Basically, you're killing him with his own regen. Has nothing to do with her ability to inflict bleed or damage caused by her attacks.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ace7W9S3uA

Check out the 0:30 and 1:00 mark of this video and watch how fast Maestro's health drops with her SP2.
    Guilly is the standard go-to for any champ that has insane regen because of her health reversal in the same regard that Vision/Magik are the go-to's for power control.

You could also go with Civil Warrior because he has heal block. Or just about any other Mystic with nullify (SW is really good here).
  • Redwulf67Redwulf67 Posts: 55
    AA works because his Sig stops all regens
    AA's sig is based on his ability to inflict neuro. If the target is bleed/poison immune, his sig is gone. Additionally, his sig is an ability reduction, so you need multiple neuro's get get full elimination.

Mine is sig 40 and each neuro only has a 33% reduction.
  • Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480 ★★
    edited October 2017
    ThaComeUp wrote: »
    Bro I have Guil, I know how she works. The tricky part is because of buffet I can’t parry or he will regain. I can’t parry the whole right cause blade has ability reduction and may still regain. So basically without Guil, Kabam wants me to sell a kidney
    I’m confused here... buffet only works on buffs, you should be able to parry, Healblock, do whatever to him as long as it’s a debuff...
    My post on AA was in response to Redwulf's comment.
  • Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480 ★★
    ThaComeUp wrote: »
    I wish! @Etaki_Lirakoi lol check out second screen shot. That was a parry, he regained. He must didn’t like it cause he regain 12k in health lol
    The second picture he ate your fury, not a parry...
  • MsDominoMsDomino Posts: 72
    Is that in AW?
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    edited October 2017
    OG Vision. Looks like a tough one.
  • YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
    Guys.He was in a deul wasn't he?
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    He hasn't been released yet. Except for that special offer. He's pretty rare right now.