**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Major Lag

Major lag *salutes*... What are you guys going to do about this awful lag that started after your emergency maintenance? I don't know what you all fixed but it made this lag and it is seriously affecting gameplay. Blocks either won't cause parry or won't be recognized. Attempts to do medium attacks end up being regular attacks. swiping back is sometimes not doing anything at all. HELP ME!!!

Comments

• R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    Im experiencing this as well and mine seemed to happen after maintenance as well. I'm not sure if maintenance is the cause but thats just the time frame.

Fights start of really laggy and I am forced to eat a combo from the opponent at the start of the fight. Lag also interrupts my combos and lets the opponent break away from them or start striking me during my combo
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,567 ★★★★★
    Lol, and i thought it was bad over the last week or so.
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    I haven't suffered from lag in months. So I'm left to assume something during maintenance caused it
  • Yup just lost a champ to Howard 2 on map 4 (usually an easy fight) due to lag during fight. Also sporadically happening in arenas and quest fights. Started after last maintenance.

Samsung S7
    Android 7.0
    All modes of game at random
  • Goken2345Goken2345 Posts: 621 ★★
    The lag is still here three days later... Now my champs are missing their 4th attack as well.
    Iphone 6 plus
    IOS 11.3 (the latest update)
    All modes
    All champs
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Ad0ra_
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    Seems worse when requesting help for your champs in arena
  • Goken2345Goken2345 Posts: 621 ★★
    there was a pinned thread for this and I don't know what happened to it
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 839 ★★★★
    Parry not working. Ai recovers when moving from combo to special, blocks and counters. Random heavy attacks. Because of these issues I’ve had to use potions in aw, paid with units and glory.
    Unacceptable we have to put up with this, The game is fun to play when it works, please fix it once and for all.
  • MaledracMaledrac Posts: 93
    I share his frustration. Even us last night with the last war until now we see strange fight on war where parry and dodge seem to be useless! While in misisone history goes well ... and not on one device, here we are 3 leaders with about a 80 cases! too lag , issue and glich
  • Wil6541Wil6541 Posts: 273
    edited October 2017
    Lag is terrible right now