**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

special quest difficulty

zero7zero7 Posts: 801
edited October 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
i would like one higher level of difficultly in these special quests (goldblum). most members of my alliance fully explored this quest in the first day, using no or minimal potions. for us, there is only really labyrinth of legends to work on, and that requires a few specific champs, most notably starlord. i don’t have 5* duped starlord and don’t want to consume so many units fully exploring LoL with a 4*. so, there is nothing else really to keep my interest, especially with aw that is broken.

what i think would be fun is a 5th round that is really difficult, that i need to use my best team (r4 5*/r3 5*/r5 4*) and have to use my best skill to make it through. ideally, it would be fun if the last round required a bunch of attempts, so that i had to truly master the fights in order to complete it. i imagine a round like that requiring some days of preparation, some practice, some consultation with my alliance, and 1-2 weeks of working on each evening, before it is done. that would give me something to look forward to, and provide a feeling of accomplishment once finished. and it would be worthy of a 5* awakening gem as a reward.

Comments

• SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    I think any content that warrants a 5* awakening gem will cost you just as many units as a path in LOL. What you describe as what you want the new difficulty of event quests to be sounds exactly like LOL so you might want to reconsider putting it on your priority list. If you're a skilled player doing 1 or 2 more paths that are easier than say the juggernaut path with a 4* starlord should not be bad at all. If you haven't done even the first path yet you should definitely get on that, with 4* starlord you can get it done in under 2k units
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    zero7 wrote: »
    i would like one higher level of difficultly in these special quests (goldblum). most members of my alliance fully explored this quest in the first day, using no or minimal potions. for us, there is only really labyrinth of legends to work on, and that requires a few specific champs, most notably starlord. i don’t have 5* duped starlord and don’t want to consume so many units fully exploring LoL with a 4*. so, there is nothing else really to keep my interest, especially with aw that is broken.

what i think would be fun is a 5th round that is really difficult, that i need to use my best team (r4 5*/r3 5*/r5 4*) and have to use my best skill to make it through. ideally, it would be fun if the last round required a bunch of attempts, so that i had to truly master the fights in order to complete it. i imagine a round like that requiring some days of preparation, some practice, some consultation with my alliance, and 1-2 weeks of working on each evening, before it is done. that would give me something to look forward to, and provide a feeling of accomplishment once finished. and it would be worthy of a 5* awakening gem as a reward.

Have you explored all of 5.2 an 5.3 yet ?
    Save units an do LOL, it's basically what your asking for anyway
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Jaffacaked wrote: »

Have you explored all of 5.2 an 5.3 yet ?
    Save units an do LOL, it's basically what your asking for anyway

yes, but the enrage timer makes LoL unsatisfying. seems like i’m not getting agreement, which fine.

Well you need to just suck it up buttercup an do LOL. Thought you were after a challenge ?
  • ForumGuyForumGuy Posts: 285 ★★
    suck it up buttercup? don’t be an ass.

Don't expect kabam to give a 5* gem as a award for content that still wouldn't be as hard as 5.3 or LOL. Tf?

This community complains for the wrong things, I swear.

Yes this challenge was easy, so what, enjoy your free rewards. Next one will be more challenging, go do LOL or worry about act 5 bruh.