**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How long do I need to be in alliance to get weekly AQ rewards?

KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
I joined this alliance right after the last rewards came in, which gave me more than 2 full days in here before this AQ series, but it's still saying I'm not eligible. How long do I need to be there for before I get rewards? This makes no sense to be ineligible when I'll have been here for over a week by the time it ends.

Comments

• Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    I think I've heard it's something like a 5day black out to stop people from alliance hoping but not positive
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    ya it's 10 days, you won't get ranked rewards this AQ but you will next AQ
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    You'll get milestone rewards but the blackout for rank rewards is 10 days.

I think it needs to be changed so the blackout period starts when you leave an alliance, not when you join.
    I left an alliance whilst I was on holiday, when I got back I rejoined the same alliance and had to wait 10 days for rewards.
    The blackout period could have been done while I was away.
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    The_One wrote: »
    You'll get milestone rewards but the blackout for rank rewards is 10 days.

I think it needs to be changed so the blackout period starts when you leave an alliance, not when you join.
    I left an alliance whilst I was on holiday, when I got back I rejoined the same alliance and had to wait 10 days for rewards.
    The blackout period could have been done while I was away.

Should be no blackout period if you leave and rejoin the same alliance. I got screwed by an officer having a tantrum awhile back because he kicked all non-officers before he left. We all got invited right back, but we lost all progress for week on SA, AQ, Events, etc.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,544 ★★★★★
    Actually, the blackout period isn’t as meaningful as it used to be in the old AQ Tier System. The way it is set up now is far too punitive with the current tiers.

It would also be helpful if an alliance could designate a “vacation” alliance to/from which members could go without facing a blackout period. That alliance could be restricted (for example, no AW/AQ, limited ally awards). If the game team wants long term engagement, being able to disengage without punishment when the real world calls would be a nice touch.

Dr. Zola