**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Fix or Remove In Game Censor

Seriously, Kabam, your auto censor sucks. It routinely flags words that are not even remotely profane.

While this is nothing new, just now, it took to censoring the account name of a player in my alliance, where I was commenting on how many defender kills they had. I don't want to list the name, but it is a two part name comprised of a 2 letter and 3 letter part with a space in between. Neither part is anything remotely profane.

First attempt, it censored the second half. Second attempt, it censored the first half. Third attempt, without the space, it censored the entire thing.

Please fix it to not be as stupid, or better yet, just remove it entirely.

Comments

• Vinh225Vinh225 Posts: 164
    If that player is Cu Min, then it might be because Kabam censors words that have a 'bad word' in the centre of them, even if they are separated by a space. Even though the name might appear to be a spice, Kabam ignores the space and assumes that people are trying to write profane words in the chat- not that you are, I'm sure.