**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Announcing: The Champions of Valhalla Event

Comments

• hero3hero3 Posts: 112
    So it's almost confirmed that we're having hela this month, and Thor (Ragnorok) doesn't fit on the chart, so who are the last g and m going to be?

G = Gladiator Thor .. not Ragnorok
  • ErtyErty Posts: 1
    Is the thor ragnorok upgrade going to have crystals like the Guardians of the Galaxy or spider-verse special crystals
  • KspKsp Posts: 1
    Yes
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Wow another event to keep peeps 24/7 login no thanks
  • JFerg114JFerg114 Posts: 122
    Close to 6.1M for half of a Tier 2 Alpha Catalyst. Come on peeps this is a little insane. Should be able to get a full one for that much.
  • Is possible to know if the valor leaderboard will be constantly updated during the month?
    Thanks

Yes! It's just like our current Leaderboards, so it will be continuously updating.
  • KKNJ07KKNJ07 Posts: 10
    Sounds to be fun and a lot activity in November. Nice attempt to keep the game base super active. Only concern: Valor leaderboard grants only the top 10 a 5* Thor (Ragnorak). Top 10 out of how many millions? This doesn’t even ignite the thought to go and compete for it.
  • what j8 wanyi
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    The store prices need to be reduced insanely, it's not worth putting in effort all month for basically nothing.

Take them down at least 30% in costs
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    I can't wait. Looks like it has that little something the game has been lacking on
  • mDracomDraco Posts: 14
    This is gonna be fun. But why kabam make very low pool for thor giveaway
  • Showdown4lphaShowdown4lpha Posts: 49
    edited October 2017
    Does this mean there will not be a regular Event Quest this month?

Edit: or is Gods of the Arena the Event Quest?
  • Looks complicated but I’m ready for it. Bring it on Kabam!!!
  • Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    Wow , I am excited, but if this will happen how we are suppose to have fun
    Check this video , can anyone help on this issue .... please

https://youtu.be/1dkQVursYJo
  • Sith_LordSith_Lord Posts: 230 ★★
    So, there are no actual rewards for completing this monthly quest, like all the rest of the past monthly quests? The only rewards granted, are those attained through gaining Valor?
  • ReizueReizue Posts: 7
    How many valor is required to purchase the 4 star hero crystal? (Just asking.)
  • NanookNanook Posts: 1
    Reizue wrote: »
    How many valor is required to purchase the 4 star hero crystal? (Just asking.)

k7iobcotvdwa.png
  • Hey can anyone help me with the team revive?
    I am stuck in boss rush challenge at mephisto and my card is not making a purchase for the units.
  • Hey can anyone help me with the team revive?
    I am stuck in boss rush challenge at mephisto and my card is not making a purchase for the units.
  • SCARESCARE Posts: 149
    So wait aq will be down during this lol. Kabam what are you doing i cant even play this anymore its unbearable to see the downfall of this game.
  • Have you fixed the game?
  • How can u change your profile picture on here
  • SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    That is really complicated. Maybe I don't understand it all, but it seems very much geared toward top-tier players again. It leaves the rest of us without much to try for.
  • Hi kabam please fix the problem in nabula. She have ability to power drain in 1stspecial attack and in fight it will show also but actually not do. Opponenet power bar is not down.
  • Chevere. Y emocionante
  • MHMDFAISALMHMDFAISAL Posts: 3
    This event rewards ....
  • HERVE_LEANDREHERVE_LEANDRE Posts: 48
    edited October 2017
    I have mix feeling about this, don’t get me wrong I’m very excited but at the same time I’m a little disappointed, I’ve playing this game for about 5-6 months, I’m very active and have built up my roster substantially. I’ve spend hundreds of dollars in the units store. Like many of you, I feel like Kabam consistently rewards only top players whose only job is MCOC. Why not make it more attainable for players like me who doesn’t mind the grind and get the same rewards. There’s no way I can have a roster like the players who been playing this game from the beginning without spending thousands of dollars. I’m not the type to complain as I mentioned, I don’t mind grinding, but I can’t compete with players who pays thousands to Kabam and have no day job or family. If a player complete all difficulties (100%) of the event, they should rewarded at least a 3 stars Thor. Just a thought.
  • Muito bom! Estou ansioso para começar logo..
    E ganhar esses cc4
  • JoitalJoital Posts: 10
    This isn’t for just the top players. Everyone started off and when