**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Midnight Sons

ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
Probably some of the best characters in the Marvel Universe remain unused.

There are several that could add depth to hurting classes such as science.

Ex:

(science)
Man-Thing
Morbius
Werewolf By Night
Hannibal King (or skill)

(Tech)
Frank Drake

And, I know mystic is already stacked, but you have other great characters like Vengeance, Damian Hellstrom, Blackout, Lillith, Caretaker, etc.

I would mostly like to see a boost to science, and this group has a lot of great choices.

Comments

• ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Science, Kabam... c'mon. We have some good science options here.
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    The problem is that most of them are unknown to causal fans. I think two good science champs from the incredible hulk comics that Kabam should add are The Leader and Doc Sampson. Both would make good science champs.
  • Ron_HRon_H Posts: 64
    edited November 2017
    Pff they could have added gladiator hulk this month.. but no why would they pay attention to sience class wich has been ignored for over a year. Last new sience was quake and yes that has been over a year ago. People are actually pissed when they pull a sience awakening stone simply cause there are no good new sience champs available.
    Lol maybe your servers are getting clogged by all the dust those sience awakening stones have been gathering for months.
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Yeah, I'm waiting for a good new science champ to use them on.

I will say Man-Thing, WBN or Morbius would be great.
  • MarkxMarkx Posts: 209
    Next Month we might get M.O.D.O.K and most likely will be Science or Tech I'm hoping science just for the sake of having a new Science champ
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    I think some of blades gang with the werewolf, mummy, frankenstein would of been a great addition.