**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Power outages

My area has been affected the past few days without power outages and internet outages. I am handicapped and no way until thiis morning of getting out. No big life thing.

But loosing the 2 days on the calendar and loosing the Red 500 shards it was
Looking forward too. Was almost
To the 10k and will take me another 3 months. I am an average player is why.

Kabam, is there you can help me and others that have this situation?

Thank yoy

Comments

• Options
    MisterNiceGuyMisterNiceGuy Posts: 184
    you should submit a ticket. you would've had to lose internet on Thursday to miss the 500* shards.
  • Options
    SuraSura Posts: 89
    We lost power night on the 28th EST late Saturday and are still without.
    I only have 3G service on my phone.
  • Options
    I have no way to check if the shards or the next days gifts are still available or were given
  • Options
    I went to a friends house and my daily shards and special shards did not total up for those missing days.

I am still without power and will be later when i get home as so goes the power company says. That means i will miss another day will expire.

Where can I submit a ticket for this please. I have not don't that before. I am a novice.
    And don't have much time to submit it before I go back to my no power house.

Thank you for helping
  • Options
    Sky_kittySky_kitty Posts: 245
    Complete hard on new event and u will get that 10k
  • Options
    So power just came back. Looks like I missed anything since the 28th including the 500 RED shards and the 31st crystal.

What's the best way to submit a ticket PLEASE?
  • Options
    I'm sorry but are you just a poster? Or a moderator?
    I already completed the Moringstar event on Heroic. And I don't understand that helps in my situation.

The last event isn't complete for a number of days anyway.

• Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    That sucks and I hope they help out. Same happened to me during a hurricane and missed log in never even bothered to ask...figured it was just my tough luck...cost my punisher too.
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    And a t4 basic it seems like in the cat arena I paid the 10000 chips but couldn't play.