**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Offers

JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
Can we get a 5* basic awakening gem as an offer already?
No one cares about spending $20 for duping their 3* joe fixit.

Drop a basic 5* ag on us and we will blow your servers up....

Comments

• Options
    Agreed
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Jaded wrote: »
    Can we get a 5* basic awakening gem as an offer already?
    No one cares about spending $20 for duping their 3* joe fixit.

Drop a basic 5* ag on us and we will blow your servers up....

Take pity on poor hammy the hamster, he can only run so fast
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Terrible offer in my opinion. If you want 5-star Awakening gems then you can just farm them
  • Options
    SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    Terrible offer in my opinion. If you want 5-star Awakening gems then you can just farm them

from where I thought only lol gave u one
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Sirnoob wrote: »

from where I thought only lol gave u one

5.3 gives a crystal
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★

How on earth do you farm 5* awakening gems?
  • Options
    Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    edited October 2017
    Solswerd wrote: »

You get one by completing LoL, another for exploring (generic) and one for exploring 5.3. It's more of grinding out the quests than actual farming though.
  • Options
    Weak ass Halloween offer today.
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★
    Viper1987 wrote: »
    Solswerd wrote: »

You get one by completing LoL, another for exploring (generic) and one for exploring 5.3. It's more of grinding out the quests than actual farming though.

I know about those two...I guess when I see the term "farming" it is usually used in reference to a non-finite resource.
  • Options

Okay. Not all of us can 100% 5.3 or even do 1 lane in LoL because not everyone has enough luck to pull decent 5* champs to get through at a reasonable price.

So yeah $100 or so for a basic 5* ag would be a better deal then “farming” them.
  • Options
    MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    Someone needs to go look up the term "farm" in terms of gaming and revise that statement.
  • Options
    ToxinToxin Posts: 24
    I will tell you how to farm them.. Firstly you need a garden.. Screen shot a 3* gem and print the photo.. Plant it in spot with sunlight.. Make sure you drop a bottle of Water over it every morning.. Check in 2 years.. Should be there
  • Options
    DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Last year they gave use the Crystal they want $20 for this year. Thanks for the offer but I still have my 3* fixit from last year
  • Options
    Crazybaca2323Crazybaca2323 Posts: 288 ★★
    Actually a 5 star gem offer similar to the 4 star gem offer that allows you to pick the class you want would be pretty fair!!
  • Options
    SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    Any big offers usually come around on three days (from what I've noticed, but others can correct me).

Those days are:

4th of July
    Cyber Monday
    Christmas

If you are hoping for a 5 star gem check on those days. We're still in Halloween at the moment.
  • Options
    MicklownickMicklownick Posts: 315 ★★
    it is funny, for 200 units you can get a guaranteed 3* with a chance at a 5*, but for $20 bucks I can get a guaranteed 3* with a chance at a 4*....im gunna have to check my math and get back to you on this offer kabam
  • Options
    Actually a 5 star gem offer similar to the 4 star gem offer that allows you to pick the class you want would be pretty fair!!

Yes that would be exactly perfect!

SlyCat42 wrote: »
    Any big offers usually come around on three days (from what I've noticed, but others can correct me).

Those days are:

4th of July
    Cyber Monday
    Christmas

If you are hoping for a 5 star gem check on those days. We're still in Halloween at the moment.

Right. Or before big nerfs. But with the lack of deals the last few days there was hope they would drop something cool on us today.