**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Kabam should let us buy a preferred champ at least once in our game life.

I would definitely spend some cash on buying at least once, one champ that I’m really waiting on. Who would buy one?

Comments

• Wil6541Wil6541 Posts: 273
    Not I everyone buys whatever is the current god. That in turn is seen as everyone is using that champ. So nerfed next day.
  • ForumGuyForumGuy Posts: 285 ★★
    When that happened, 12.0 came out. Save your money. :)
  • SamValdezSamValdez Posts: 42
    thanks for the reply guys!
  • SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    You are all still talking about 12.0, but that's one of the ONLY times champs has been nerfed and it was done in one big sweep.

I would not want to be able to just buy a character, but I wouldn't be against more class specific crystals. Like a 5 star tech only crystal etc like we saw in some of the more recent deals. Adds a different way to narrow down the possibilities and get a better ratio to grant the champion you want.

Although I have to agree that I'm not so sure I would even go for a "god tier" champ if it was offered. I would probably have more fun picking up a champion I just like to play a lot. Still a big fan of both Agent Venom and Green Goblin for example.
  • SamValdezSamValdez Posts: 42
    well said SlyCat42;
    "I would probably have more fun picking up a champion I just like to play a lot"... Hence, I would spend money on a champ I like....
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    I have no qualms in saying absolutely I would. RNGeezus has been downright cruel to my 5* roster. I'm willing to spend on a one shot deal to get the guy that I want. Just one guy. Sick of Luke Cage and Antman-ish pulls and I'm sure a large portion of others are thinking the same but aren't willing to admit it.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,480 ★★★★★
    @SlyCat42 There have been some other very notable downgrades to champs in the early days of MCoC...Red Deadpool and old, old Dr. Strange jump immediately to mind, and there are more than a few others although my memory fails me. It's not really accurate to say 12.0 was the one of the only times champs were adversely changed.

As for class specific crystals for 4*/5*, that's a pretty good idea that would be worthwhile to a lot of people. Alternatively, being able to buy a class out of a crystal (e.g., exclude 5* science) would be a welcome addition. For many players, the clock is ticking and pulling yet another worthless 5* only accelerates their departures. Being able to select out of almost certain disappointment while retaining the essential "randomness" of the crystal system seems like a fair compromise that wouldn't skew the contest.

Dr. Zola
  • SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    I am more likely to buy things that don't affect my gameplay, like skins. I like to earn my way through the game. It feels more satisfying. This game is to random. It doesn't feel like I really earned what I got.
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    many champs have been nerfed
    Red deadpool
    gwenpool
    ultron
    thanos
    iron fist
    DS
    BW
    thor
    magneto
    and many more who I can't even remember
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    edited November 2017
    SlyCat42 wrote: »
    You are all still talking about 12.0, but that's one of the ONLY times champs has been nerfed and it was done in one big sweep.

There have been a lot of nerfs and game changes along the way.
    Gwenpool was just nerfed slightly.
    Strange has been nerfed 2-3 times, I believe.
    I am not sure, but I recall people saying Dormmamus healing was changed/nerfed.
    Ultron and robots were "nerfed" when they decided they shouldn't regain health from willpower after a year+ of having it be that way.
    Ant Man was nerfed during the willpower days & never restored back to the way he was.
    Magneto had a bleed removed from his L1 special this year for whatever reason

Lasty, Red Deadpool was nerfed after being sold for actual $$$.

• The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    I am more likely to buy things that don't affect my gameplay, like skins. I like to earn my way through the game. It feels more satisfying. This game is to random. It doesn't feel like I really earned what I got.

SO sticking with the principle idea, what about a way to "earn" a class specific or champ specific crystal within the game once. Via special event accomplishment etc?
    Not considering arena I suppose.
  • I wanna find my old team
  • DoomanDooman Posts: 56
    And they also nerfed in other ways. (aka removing perfect block).
  • Honestly I love this idea! I’d spend a good amount of money to get that one character I’m dying to have... and agree it should be a one time thing