**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thanks a lot...

Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
But any butt to beat lol (of which I estimate at least 500 units wasted on deaths due to lag), to get enough 5* shards for two shots at blade and...

Moon knight and a dupe of iron patriot. Seriously?

Comments

• Hey it's still better than the unduped version
  • ReinaReina Posts: 275
    Wow
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    Hey it's still better than the unduped version

I disagree. Unduped will be an r2 giving me arena points. A duped iron patriot...will be an r2 giving me arena points and taking away 20k every 7 hours another unduped could give me. I hate duping terrible 5* champs. It’s a double kick in the...gut
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    The biggest mistake the game team has made is making at least 80% of the pool of 5* champs entirely useless, regardless of whether or not they are awakened. It is one of the reasons they have scrambled to add the new champs this year--not out of altruism, but rather to reignite some excitement about getting and spinning 5* crystals. The reality, however, is that it will take a long time for most players (outside the ranks of the truly elite and those who hit RNG jackpot) to accumulate enough 5* shards to get much of real value.

My money is on the likelihood that a large number of players lose interest way before they have a go to 5*, god -tier champ to take out the most recent advanced content.

Dr. Zola
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    You think? It's already happening...
    Rap wrote: »
    You think? It's already happening...

Of course. They waited way too late and thought they could continue milking with impunity. The well is dry for dozens of guys I've played with--I'm just sitting on shards waiting for a decent set of champs (getting smaller by the minute after the GwenPool adjustment) to accumulate in the basic 5* as cats rot away in stash.

Dr. Zola
    Some are looking at the fact they don't even have 5/50 4 stars after all this time and are saying, "screw this! Got almost no 5s, no prestige, and pull **** everytime...no dupes because there are so many 5s in the crystals...so no 6 star shards...week after week, month after month, while others are posting screenshots of thier 6 star God tier blades! I'm done!" It is resetting the same imbalance that occurred when 5s were introduced...it is the same pattern! And the defination of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results...
    Frankly the intro of the 6s is not gonna be the issue. What ultimately is going to cause the imbalance again is the dumping of the entire marvel roster into the 5 star. It should have continued at a slower more measured pace. But it's gonna be like getting a wish from the devil...looks good, feels good, then goes wrong, and there is a price to pay...
    Week after week of unduped (to quote you) basically useless champs...
    Be ready for the signature stone and awakening gem offers!
  • 420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    Kabam should make class specific 5* crystals and see which class gets the most hits.
    edited November 2017
    In my opinion, the issue with offers is that most of the veteran players have seen it all before. Addicts will continue to bite at anything that looks like T2a or T5B--consumers will recall the atmosphere before 12.0 and wonder why they have to build their rosters up from scratch again. There is an entire class of long-time players who have at least one foot out the door and are simply waiting to see if things improve enough over the next two months to justify the time commitment.

Dr. Zola
    And correct me if I am wrong but they did say there was going to be an end to selling 5s?
    But really who wants to raise a champ to 200 one level at a time?????
    If nothing else 5 star sig stones should have a min of like???? What 8? 9? More than one anyway.
    But once again kabam has written a script where we get what we want and then latter complain about it...
    The same stuff yet again, "how come with all these champs in this crystal the only one I seem to dupe is IP! Drop rates suck! Blah, blah, blah..."
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    Rap wrote: »
    The same stuff yet again, "how come with all these champs in this crystal the only one I seem to dupe is IP! Drop rates suck! Blah, blah, blah..."

You do know that you can compile multiple sentences into one single post, right?
    Yeah sorry do mean to do better...stream of concious...does anyone know will it also lower drop odds in the featured 5 or do they limit the champs in the crystal?
    So I busted my butt and used units to clear 100% heroic for one more shot at blade.

Blue cyclops.

This game is stupid. This might be the end for me.
  • LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    It’s luck of the draw tbh. Yeah it sucks, but lets put if this way, lets say you are playing a board game, and you need to roll a 6 to win the game. If you roll a 3 instead and you don’t win the game, do you get angry and flip the table because your random roll didn’t get you want you want?
    If you do, I’m sure you don’t have very many friends that like to play games with you >.>

PS. Never go to Vegas :V
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 839 ★★★★
    Lightvayne wrote: »
    It’s luck of the draw tbh. Yeah it sucks, but lets put if this way, lets say you are playing a board game, and you need to roll a 6 to win the game. If you roll a 3 instead and you don’t win the game, do you get angry and flip the table because your random roll didn’t get you want you want?
    If you do, I’m sure you don’t have very many friends that like to play games with you >.>

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

At least you know the odds of pulling a 6 in your analogy are 1:6
    Who knows how ‘random’ pulling a starlord is compared to abomination.
    Lightvayne wrote: »

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

I don’t spend a month of grinding arena for hours and hours putting the dice together to roll a 6 in your board game analogy. It’s quite a bit different.

It’s more like training to run a sub-four hour marathon, then running it in 4 hours and 20 minutes. Yeah, u ran a marathon, they can’t take that away from you, that’s awesome. But you really aren’t super excited to turn around the next day and start training all over again to try to break 4 hours (unless u are really addicted to running). And that’s particularly true if it’s now your second or third marathon and you keep missing it. That’s a lot of time spent to miss the goal you set.