**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who to use my Generic Awakening Stone on?

Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
edited November 2017 in General Discussion
As the title says who to use it on? Why? Or is there a better champ to use it on

Who to use my Generic Awakening Stone on? 33 votes

Hyperion
18%
AjavedChris_L_HBuckeyeKPadqqedfyvrPandorica333Goblin 6 votes
Dormammu
9%
Fluffydragon2Son_of_Odinbutters 3 votes
Archangel
72%
NevvBWARICK99Golden_GuardianTBJ1118stakStefffHULK_BREAKvg2782StefanjonesPrimmer79EgeCXillymanRydertheblackSuperman69Zane22MaximumCrashTeddersAnonymous346Mr_mc_person34Drewbe14 24 votes

Comments

• Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Archangel
    Hyperion needs to be awaken to be great in defence
    Dormammu needs to be awaken to be great in defence
    Archangel needs to be awaken to be great in attack
    it depends on what is your purpose, for AW attack? for AW defence? for AQ? for Arena? for Quest?
    Personally I'll use it on Archangel, but others may have diff opinions, let us hear more expert advises from veterans
  • Options
    KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    shchong2 wrote: »
    it depends on what is your purpose, for AW attack? for AW defence? for AQ? for Arena? for Quest?
    Personally I'll use it on Archangel, but others may have diff opinions, let us hear more expert advises from veterans

Why would you need Hype duped for defense? Seems like a huge waste of a stone.
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,429 ★★★★
    KhanMedina wrote: »
    shchong2 wrote: »

Why would you need Hype duped for defense? Seems like a huge waste of a stone.

u can bait an l1 or l2 out of an unduped hype on defense much more easily than a duped.
  • Options
    BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Hyperion
    Guess I'm not totally sold on AA yet (I awakened both with AG's). I always seem to run into a bleed and/or poison immune. Outside of defense a duped Hyperion can do so much damage, plus more predictable stuns and no DoT debuffs for Act 5.3.
  • Options
    Hyperion
    Все супе