**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Need 4 members to fill up serious ally

Hi I'm FuBorf (ign) the Beyonder XT (2.6 mil) is recruiting for it's 3rd BG to round out our other 26 serious players. We are currently blowing up our war rating and expecting to hit atleast tier 8. We have a lot of players who have been together for months and some years. If you're looking for a well organized, serious ally (adults) that is focused on events look no further.

About Us/Reqs

- Discord is a must, we have tons of sweet chat bots like a gif puller, you can upload your roster, get champ info, see a schedule of Kabam events and a **** load more. Trust me its worth it.
- Have a team of atleast 50k rating or 8 4* champs.
- low monthly donations 50k gold | 20k loyalty and bc (you'll make more than this from just ally rewards)
- we ask for no 0s in events and joining as many AQ/AW as your schedule allows. Obviously we know **** comes up, ppl have families etc we are all adults can work with you.

Benefits

- long term leadership : we have a core group of officers who have been working together to make this a great ally for it's members for a long time.
- SA/AQ/AW/Valor events, we are all about the events, pretty much expect to constantly be running something.
- advanced AQ tier and currently blowing up our war rating. After war gets to where we want we will be doing map4 until we get ready for 5. Also while running wars nonstop we are flipping BTW Map2/3 AQ for crystals.

If you're interested friend me on Discord @ Fubarf#4465

Here's some proof of concept
b31ozfb20o9a.png
ydepvww7nmz3.png

Comments

• I’m interested , only 39k rating but have 7 4* and active everyday