**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

War Placement Suggestion

GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
I figured this would be a good time to suggest it. Once the data becomes hidden again and the mining issue is resolved, could we have the ability for Leaders to remove Players that have placed from Battlegroups? This is something that has been an issue for a while. With the emphasis on Placement, taking on new Players can be a learning process. If someone jumps in to the wrong BG, or without permission, that locks them in. This can have an effect on planning. Of course I would suggest it after the issue is dealt with, so no further exploits could be made. I've had countless situations over the last two years where people jump in and throw the whole plan off. If Leaders and Officers have the ability to adjust Placement, it would be wise for them to have the ability to remove Players as well. Anything can happen. Accidents do occur. The problem is, once they join, they are locked in. There's no way to readjust. Then the entire strategy is shifted. It would be helpful to be able to readjust Players before Attack starts.