**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

ARCHANGEL

I pulled him last night as a 4* and really excited even tho i had him as a 3* for a while lol.

My question is, is he R5 worth even tho unduped?

Comments

• vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    I would, he still has godtier damage unduped unless you fight immune champs.
  • 1King_Jerry1King_Jerry Posts: 66
    his damage is the main reason why people love him. That doesn't change when unduped
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    Alrighty then R5 he shall go lol
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    i also pulled him yesterday, nice one
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    congrats
    yes go all the way till R5 5/50!!! you won't get it wrong! :)
  • ViciousJViciousJ Posts: 256
    He’s a damage machine ..
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    How much does duping him help? As I was gonna awaken him and r5/50 him as a 4*
  • UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    Patchie93 wrote: »
    How much does duping him help? As I was gonna awaken him and r5/50 him as a 4*

Helps him a lot, it reduces ability accuracy, so if they have neurotoxin it'll reduce their ability accuracy.

You can turn things off like evade, healing, fury... most abilities basically aslong as they can bleed and poison to make neurotoxin.
  • SuperSam57SuperSam57 Posts: 325
    Your neurotoxin chances will increase and really destroy your enemy, excluding poison and bleed immune champs. Look to get his nuro tox chances to 33% or better which is around sig 50. Mine is 5/50 sig 80 or so and is really fun to use, took Thor rag in master mode down in 35 hit 0 recieved
  • TBJ1118TBJ1118 Posts: 228
    SuperSam57 wrote: »
    Your neurotoxin chances will increase and really destroy your enemy, excluding poison and bleed immune champs. Look to get his nuro tox chances to 33% or better which is around sig 50. Mine is 5/50 sig 80 or so and is really fun to use, took Thor rag in master mode down in 35 hit 0 recieved

*facepalm* you guys can’t read. Neurotoxin has the same probability (100%, each bleeding caused on a poisoned enemy) to be triggered when duped or unduped. What changes when duped is that neurotoxins block regen and reduce of a % (33.91% at 60) the activation of enemy’s abilities, comprised the nodes they are on, so in example you can stun stun-immune nodes, and such.