**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hela ignores damage when at 1hp

To start, yes I know she gains an indestructible buff. If you die during that buff, and start the next fight while she is at 1 hp, she takes zero block damage and zero damage over time damage until you actually hit her, then she starts an indestructible buff.

https://youtu.be/bydOVr8kcdE

I brought this up with support using a ticket and the exact same video link. They asked me which quest I'm on, information I already told them, and what are the nodes, which they should know. Support then stated that they cannot open my YouTube link and can't help. No one else has issues loading my YouTube video. I've tried sharing it on multiple platforms.

So when Hela becomes available and I use her to 100% act 5 and other end game content, without taking any damage, don't say I didn't warn you.

Comments

• Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    She is working as intended.
  • Options
    CrusherCrusher Posts: 305
    edited November 2017
    Hela SIG ability allow her to ignore damage and give a indestructible buff when she lost all her HP for 7 secs.... Same as punisher's SIG ability ...whereas punisher have chance to active his endure ability on the other hand held have 100% chance to active indestructible buff for x secs....after losing all health....
    If she takes 0% block damage....and not activating her indestructible buff.... Then it is good... Lol
  • Options
    vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Ya the problem here is that coldsnap should trigger indestructible at the start of the fight and the countdown should start. So definately a bug.

Fun fact, assassin can prevent indestructible from triggering, had that happen once, so at least that is working correctly.
  • Options
    SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    Weird, I haven't encountered this at all so far. Be curious what they say.