**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gold trade offer comming this year or not??

Comments

• Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 766 ★★★
    Last year... it was the 2nd weekend in October, and was a "surprise". I have some faith it will happen this month given on the Deadpool-isms in the announcement... but hard to say for sure if it will once again be 2nd weekend of the month.

I would suggest keeping about 10-15M gold on the ready "just in case", but other than that, there isn't much to do differently other than wait and see.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    edited October 2022
    I have 42 mil gold and with all gold crystals saved , i can get another 18 mil or so ...so i am ready ..bring it on Kabam plz
  • TheLightBringerTheLightBringer Posts: 453 ★★★★

Last year... it was the 2nd weekend in October, and was a "surprise". I have some faith it will happen this month given on the Deadpool-isms in the announcement... but hard to say for sure if it will once again be 2nd weekend of the month.

I would suggest keeping about 10-15M gold on the ready "just in case", but other than that, there isn't much to do differently other than wait and see.

The silence from kabam on the topic is actually giving me hope it's coming back this year
  • SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    after the gold trade offers last year when I was cav I've been saving for its return this year now I'm TB (if it returns).
    always above 10m gold saved up and just holding some rank ups. will have my 1st R4 6* come next month's EQ with 13M gold hopefully 3M gold is enough to r4 and max level iBom.
    if gold trade offers will not return can always spend it to r3 my Knull, Peni and potentially Dragon-Man.
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★

after the gold trade offers last year when I was cav I've been saving for its return this year now I'm TB (if it returns).
    always above 10m gold saved up and just holding some rank ups. will have my 1st R4 6* come next month's EQ with 13M gold hopefully 3M gold is enough to r4 and max level iBom.
    if gold trade offers will not return can always spend it to r3 my Knull, Peni and potentially Dragon-Man.

Not to bring your hopes down.. but I believe in order to get all the good deals, specially the last one... It was a total of 18+ million
    We just got an in-game mail about Deadpool offers but it didn't mention anything related to gold so I'm still not sure
  • VedisukeVedisuke Posts: 166 ★★

• InfamousMikeInfamousMike Posts: 69
    Vedisuke said:

That give me hope! B)
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    So what I'm seeing is save about 10-15 million in gold. Time to start working as I'm currently at around 900K.
    LJF said:

Who's this cool guy you're all celebrating this weekend?! He seems awesome! I've heard you all are clamoring for details on these deals... I was told not to say anything, but they'll never silence me!

I visited the game devs (they were sleeping, it was an awesome Ghosts of Christmas Past thing, you would have loved it) and they told me they wanted to use that cool-guy's event to try something new and something about how it would be different every year; how exciting!

And then I inquired with them (threatened them to tell me) about gold deals... They said there wouldn't be any this year.

Those jerks didn't want to tell you, but I felt it best to let you know to temper your expectations on that one. That's all for now, but I'll be lurking in the shadows and I'll return when you need me most... Or when I feel like it, likely between pickleball matches.

If this is a joke, haha, good one. But if it's not, this post is going to age like milk because everyone knows Deadpool likes to joke and lie. Coupled with the expectations people already have that the gold offers are in fact returning, you're going to get serious backlash from the community if they're not, and you "told" us through a serial liar.

You can't hide behind Thrillson if your aim is to convey serious information about the event. So please be straight with us, are the gold offers coming back or not?
    I think it's not but something elsa "nice to the community" is coming instead
    OGAvenger said:

Coppin said:

Who's this cool guy you're all celebrating this weekend?! He seems awesome! I've heard you all are clamoring for details on these deals... I was told not to say anything, but they'll never silence me!

I visited the game devs (they were sleeping, it was an awesome Ghosts of Christmas Past thing, you would have loved it) and they told me they wanted to use that cool-guy's event to try something new and something about how it would be different every year; how exciting!

And then I inquired with them (threatened them to tell me) about gold deals... They said there wouldn't be any this year.

Those jerks didn't want to tell you, but I felt it best to let you know to temper your expectations on that one. That's all for now, but I'll be lurking in the shadows and I'll return when you need me most... Or when I feel like it, likely between pickleball matches.

Can u explain how did u "threatened" them if they were sleeping and u snuck in as a Ghost of xmas?...
    Can't even keep the narrative in a 3 paragraph post... 🤦
    Chill bro…it isn’t that serious
    Who said it was?.. I've been saying for months this was not happening lol
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    There will be no gold deals but dollars deals !
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    It would make sense to forego them for the time being, considering so many people talk about Gold issues. Not me personally, but I know it's a constant issue brought up.
  • baskinrobbinsknowsbaskinrobbinsknows Posts: 265 ★★★
    Deadpool doesn't lie, he just tell you the truth in a very immature (and funny), way.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    *For the record, I don't necessarily agree that there's a shortage. Just pointing out another angle.
    edited October 2022
    Kabam Jax said:

Who the...

@Kabam_Jax why is Thrillson's font slightly less orangy than yours? 🤔