**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Recruiting 5 new members!

Hello!

We are a 4M+ alliance looking for 5 strong members to contribute to our conquest! We are an AQ/AW focused group called Super Crazy Fun Time! As you can tell by the name we are a chill group but also very competitive as (mostly) free to play players. We run Map 3/4 in AQ and float around tier 7 and above usually for war. War rating is just below 1300 and we're looking to crack the top 100 alliances in our region for war rating. Line app is recommended but not required.

We recently did some house cleaning and removed any deadweight or players that weren't up to par so we're looking for some active players who can contribute on a regular basis. Currently run 2 bgs in war but we want to run 3 once we get to 30 members strong!

Message me if interested in game or on line at the same name as on here : 1durr

Thank you,
1Durr

Comments

• sns21sns21 Posts: 2
    i want to join your alliance.im on level 40 right now.
  • sns21sns21 Posts: 2
    im always active i added u on there my name is sns21
  • 1Durr1Durr Posts: 36
    Found 2 good candidates, 3 more spots for those wanting to bring in those rewards! About to move up to tier 6 in AW after this win.
    Bump still on the hunt add me in game or on line same name as on here
    Bump looking for 2 maybe 3 at this point. Atleast 4/40 4* champs or better for war. Add me on line or in game.
  • HugewesHugewes Posts: 4
    Can I join! I just added you on the game but it says user not found on line. I’m 51k and just started playing 2 months ago and I’m very active