**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How does finding a Bounty actually work?

Make1DavidMake1David Posts: 56
edited November 2017 in General Discussion
I was under the impresion that any time you collect valor you have the potential to find a bounty if one isn’t active already. However, while I was in the featured arena, I discovered a bounty mid win streak, without reaching a milestone in either vanquishing blows nor in the arena itself. So I am curious, how did I find a bounty?8h6ec5iq9kyz.jpeg
jwko9253ciyo.jpeg
nd8qgbzc9y4y.png

Comments

• I discovered 3 within the first 2 days, it’s random but you still have to gather Valor at the same time.
  • Batty_NumppoBatty_Numppo Posts: 288 ★★★
    This has been debated ad nauseam the last few days, but I haven’t seen any mods address it. At this point, that’s what we really need. Some say its tied to valor; some others say your chances even increase based on the amount of valor earned. The OP and others have shown it may have nothing to do with earning valor at all. It makes no sense.
  • aiktow4uaiktow4u Posts: 72
    its a game with random chance at just about everything. No sense getting your bowls twisted. When one comes up, do it for the rewards and move on. Random means random and nothing with the game says Guaranteed Anything
  • I fully explored Master and gained 600k of valor and it did not trigger. There was not an active quest either, I don't know what it takes to trigger it, but it's broken.
  • I overlooked the rewards you get from each fight. You get 1 valor and that is what triggered it.

Amount of Valor doesn’t seem to matter since I have triggered a bounty 4 times from 1 single valor. I think it all has to do with how many people are grinding for Valor in your alliance, and if there are very few then you will trigger it more often.

Just responding incase anyone comes acrossed this in the future.