**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Test of Valor not opening after maintenance?

RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
Anyone been able to proc the bounty mission after the maintenance? We just had a few people fully explore act 3 of master mode and no proc. Thats a lot of valor to not get a proc.

Comments

• RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    EDIT: literally just had another guy finish exploration of act 3 and no proc. There has to be something wrong. Please look into this ASAP.
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Just triggered one about an hour ago. working fine.
  • TsunaniTsunani Posts: 173
    It vanished here
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Just triggered approx 10min ago.
  • GruftyGrufty Posts: 186
    I had 1 trigger about 5 hours ago so it's nearly over now.
    This is just kabam rng game.
    Im baffled. act 3 completion is a ton of valor.
    I myself just finished last milestone in Arena and Vanq blow as well as exploration for chp 3 still no proc. Are we honestly just that unlucky? I proc these off of low tier milestones all the time before now. we are over 1.5mil valor collected with no proc.
    Also, in the first two posts I meant chp 3, not act 3.
    The event disappeared for everyone in my alliance. Random my a**. Totally manipulated by kabam
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Tsunani wrote: »
    The event disappeared for everyone in my alliance. Random my a**. Totally manipulated by kabam

Yup. And those people at the top of the Valor Leaderboard are getting them non stop I bet. Since I’ve completed and ranked in everything to date but they are 400k valor ahead of me. Kabam giving away 5* Thor to who they want. It is there way to control who gets it.
    @Kabam Miike sorry to tag you here but we are way deep in valor collected to proc this. I just want to make 100% sure it's bad luck on our part before we send another to finish chp 3 completion.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,505 ★★★★★
    Our icon on the home screen disappeared after maintenance.
    Mine disappears every now and then. but comes back when i reload game.
    We triggered our last test of valor 24hrs ago. Nothing since it finished...
    They open by crossing milestones not by collecting milestones. Make sure that isn't your problem.
    @Kabam Miike will the next test of valor not proc if the previous person to start a test has not collected the 100 shards reward?
    Once the rewards were collected the next test opened for us instantly off the next valor gained.

If this is the case it's an issue that needs attention fast. Those going for top 100 can't wait for others to claim rewards. Please investigate.
  • No test of valor
    After maintenance is gone
    r8nri4cdy3tr.jpeg
  • Just checked this out, and there is no issue. it is random whenever Valor is gathered, but there is absolutely nothing that guarantees an activation of a Test of Valor, but it is more likely to activate with the more Valor you gain from a single source. Sorry guys, but you're just unlucky!
  • Riegel wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike will the next test of valor not proc if the previous person to start a test has not collected the 100 shards reward?

Nope! This is unrelated, but it sounds like you guys got lucky just as the Shards were collected.
    Just checked this out, and there is no issue. it is random whenever Valor is gathered, but there is absolutely nothing that guarantees an activation of a Test of Valor, but it is more likely to activate with the more Valor you gain from a single source. Sorry guys, but you're just unlucky!

Mike, the icon with test of Valor disappeared. How can it not be an issue?
  • Tsunani wrote: »
    Just checked this out, and there is no issue. it is random whenever Valor is gathered, but there is absolutely nothing that guarantees an activation of a Test of Valor, but it is more likely to activate with the more Valor you gain from a single source. Sorry guys, but you're just unlucky!

Have you tried closing and restarting the game, or scrolling where the icons at the bottom are located? That is also a completely different issue than the one the OP posted, and the one we addressed.

Have you tried closing and restarting the game, or scrolling where the icons at the bottom are located? That is also a completely different issue than the one the OP posted, and the one we addressed.

Yes, several times, scrolling too. Check the photo LordRafaell posted above, please.
  • Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    What about if there is a test active and a person finishes a quest to get a lot of valor in one shot , does that not count because one is open or will it be put on the roulette wheel after the active quest is over???
  • Tsunani wrote: »

Yes, several times, scrolling too. Check the photo LordRafaell posted above, please.

I'll have the team look into this, but please let me know if it shows up again if somebody triggers a Test of Valor. They are not reliant on that button to actually trigger.
  • Mainer123 wrote: »
    What about if there is a test active and a person finishes a quest to get a lot of valor in one shot , does that not count because one is open or will it be put on the roulette wheel after the active quest is over???

It does not get banked or anything, and a new Test of Valor cannot be triggered when there one is running.
    Unlucky? So those guys at the top of the Valor Leaderboard get multiple bounty missions a day while others go days without 1. Seems fair. Especially with prizes in the line. Give your rewards out to those you want to have them
  • Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    Mainer123 wrote: »

It does not get banked or anything, and a new Test of Valor cannot be triggered when there one is running.

That would explain why I have almost 800,000 valor and opened 0 . Claimed most when one was running . Thanks mike I appreciate the quick response, Have a good afternoon
  • We haven’t gotten any to trigger since maintenance either. We had been getting them pretty frequently before. At least 3 a day.
  • Jaded wrote: »
    Unlucky? So those guys at the top of the Valor Leaderboard get multiple bounty missions a day while others go days without 1. Seems fair. Especially with prizes in the line. Give your rewards out to those you want to have them

This is a wild conspiracy theory. Some players spend more time in game, gathering more Valor than others, and they are much more likely to trigger a Test of Valor than those who are not grinding in the Arenas, completing Vanquishing Blow events, or the Quests.
This discussion has been closed.