**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

T1a, T2a & t4cc

JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
Now that kabam has finally, and properly moved the expert proving grounds to a daily quest. It’s time they open up daily t4cc matched to daily class quests.

While adding the class tier 4 shards there should also be a daily/2day quest for tier 1 & 2 alphas. With the t1a quest awarding a full 1 after exploration and the t2a quest can be some low shard amount.

Comments

• Mwhitaker23Mwhitaker23 Posts: 332 ★★
    I just need a daily gold quest and im straight
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Or at least the potential to award a full t1a...like other quests. And yes! amen! to a daily (not 2 day) t4cc quests and I would like to ask they be specific to a single class just like all the rest except for Sunday. I hated going in for science and having the total split between two different classes. I want to be able to focus on grinding for specific champs!
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Not gonna say my method is 100 percent full proof...but it's paying off for me and apparently better than most. But I have had the disappointment of having to wait a week to finish the third...but don't see a real issue with these quests.