**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mephisto being damaged while regen against new Thor

DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
As title says, Thor used his 3rd special and I was being shocked... however when my Mephisto went into regen mode... it just KOd me instantly... I'm sure he isnt supposed to take any damage while regenerating?

Comments

• BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,280 ★★★★★
    Mephisto won't take new damage while his regen is working. Shocks, bleeds and such still work. Sound strategy is to load him up with those right before his regen kicks in. With enough of them, you can outpace it.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Really? I'm sure nothing can damage him... but fair enough, it doesn't state new damage I don't think, just states he cannot be damaged during his regen
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Mephisto won't take new damage while his regen is working. Shocks, bleeds and such still work. Sound strategy is to load him up with those right before his regen kicks in. With enough of them, you can outpace it.

Nope
    Fought a Mephisto in valor quest just now with GP. The regen stopped the bleed damage.

Unrelated: why does "IMMUNE" text pop up while fighting Mephisto with GP?
  • MarkxMarkx Posts: 209
    @GbSarkar if its from her sp1 than its because Mephisto is Incinerate immune or atleast I think he is, if its from anything else Idk.
    GbSarkar wrote: »

Nope
    Fought a Mephisto in valor quest just now with GP. The regen stopped the bleed damage.

Unrelated: why does "IMMUNE" text pop up while fighting Mephisto with GP?

I just tried it in a duel with GP, AA, and Blade. Yes with Blade (danger sense), no with GP and AA. I used her and AA to bleed him to death before despite regen before I pulled Blade. Must have been a bug that got fixed quietly.

I think the IMMUNE message is in relation to GP ability accuracy effect when starting off the 1st combo of the match.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Thors shocks reduce ability accuracy.
    That shouldn't make a difference for mephisto.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Yep I'm sure nothing can be done to Mephisto with accuracy ability reduction
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Passive ability reduction sure but put a debuff on him that reduces his abilities...