**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Punitive Network Hiccups

dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
edited November 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Was doing featured arena, on streak 66, finished first fight just fine, then while loading second fight, I get the "check your connection" BS message, because my wifi connection is perfectly fine.

Get the dropped message, hit okay, reloads into game, go back to featured arena, it shows that I am ready to start my second fight, no message about resuming fight, I hit start...

...then immediately get an error message popup in the middle of the screen I have never seen before. Something like "Looks like there is a network issue. Try again in a few minutes"

I hit okay, it reloads, and now my second fight that was ready to go has been counted as a loss. With a r4 4* SW vs a r4 4* Groot, a fight that would have been a very easy win.

This isn't the first time I've lost a round due to the servers being ****, but this was the first time that it was an immediate thing like that, with no real warning.

Kabam, your disconnect policy is punitive, especially when it is clear it is on YOUR end.