**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Tier 4 class catalysts

Hello everyone, my topic of discussion today is regarding tier 4 class catalysts. Let it be known that I LOVE this game and will continue playing but I have some concerns that I would like answered and this seems to be the only place to talk about anything seeing that Kabam doesn't have a complaint section to post concerns we have. Kabam you have created an amazing game! Remember that after reading what I write about. I believe there is some type of error regarding tier 4 class catalysts. There is no arena for them, there are barely crystals for purchase for them, there really isn't a way to obtain them for long periods of time. That being said, why is it that whenever we FINALLY obtain one, it is ALWAYS the class we don't need or already have the most of???? I almost feel like you HAVE to spend money in the game to get the tier 4 class catalysts you need. I used to spend money on my account when I was making great money, now I'm an unemployed full time student so income is light for me. Now that I'm not spending money in the game, it seems like every tier 4 class catalyst I get is for science (which is the weakest class in my opinion, except for OG Hulk). I know you say it's "RANDOM" but it sure as hell doesn't seem random. It's messed up is what it is. I see who is ranked really high and they happen to spend the most money in the game. I'm also not arguing the fact that if you spend money, you will gain more. I get that logic but if you don't spend money then you get screwed more isn't exactly fair for the people who do not currently have the money to spend. I don't believe it is random at all. Is there logic behind getting the tier 4 class catalysts that we actually need? I won't hold my breath for a response but I hope that you guys actually do care about your community as much as you say. If I don't receive a response, I'll assume my concern doesn't warrant enough UMPH for you guys to prove that you actually care about your community and it also proves you're only doing it for the money. Sad if that's true because this is an AWESOME game nonetheless. Thank you for your time.

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    edited November 2017
    1/ There is a class catalyst arena requiring 10k battlechips entry.
    Top ranked player get whole T4CC.

2/ Win T4CC fragments crystal from AQ higher tier maps. RNG can give whole T4CC.

3/ Complete Act 4, and RttL etc.

4/ Sometimes, monthly login gives T4CC fragments crystals.

5/ Probably a few more ways to get it.
    a/ 1m Valor to buy 1 T4CC crystal.
    b/ Goldblum's Challenge
    c/ Master difficulty of Monthly Quest.

It is not easy but not impossible.
  • I agree with you winterthur. Like I mentioned, I'm not bashing anyone. I just believe that in order to beat certain events, you need certain champs unless you can spend units on reviving and health potions. I'm aware of your five points, however when you're up against everyone on planet Earth who plays this game for a t4cc...Well I believe you see where I'm going with this. I just think there should be an arena, just like the t4bc or alpha arena that helps aide the general public and entices them to try and strengthen their champs so they are strong enough to beat certain events. I also agree it's not impossible, but I mean I've spent a good amount of money and I've been playing for well over a year and I'm just now bringing some of my champs to r5. Games shouldn't take this long to obtain certain things required in order to keep playing. It may discourage certain players.
    edited November 2017
    I don't know if you need a better alliance.

See this link.

Over 200k and still not able to rank 5 a 4*

I am not too fast either (actually should be slow).
  • I have moved a few times, but I would hate to consider myself an alliance hopper. I've literally moved because the alliance I was in had died. We run map 5 five days per week. I don't have the champs strong enough to run map 6 and I'm not as talented as some of the people I've seen fight. I need stronger champs to hit map 6 and it's taking forever to rank them up. What's crazy is if you were to look in my account, I have plenty of gold and ISO's to rank up a few champs. I just don't have enough class catalysts. I keep getting the ones I don't need which is frustrating. That's really all I have to complain about. Everything else about the game I absolutely love lol.
  • uLqui0rauLqui0ra Posts: 76
    Day 1=mutant
    Day 2=mutant
    Week 1=mutant
    Week 2=mutant
    Month 1=mutant
    Month 2=mutant
    Year 1=mutant
    Year 2=mutant
    #RANDOM????
    We run map 5 five days per week.

Wow! My one and only alliance can't even do Map 3. I have to be blessed to have 3 rank 5.

• BruteForce75BruteForce75 Posts: 48
    T4cc shards just added to store. You can buy the class you want with glory. You just have to wait for it to show up.
  • mbracembrace Posts: 827 ★★★
    The funny thing is science is the only one that I have zero of. Originally, I did get too much cosmic. I have to agree with OP though. It's a little too hard to get these materials, and that arena thing is a catch 22. You won't rank very high if you don't already have some r5's or some decent 5 stars.