**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Suicide Mastery?

I seen a lot of MCOC Youtuber saying about Suicide Mastery,can somebody explain to me what Suicide Mastery mean

Comments

• Jay_IberoJay_Ibero Posts: 265
    I run full suicides (LC, DE and glass cannon maxed, 1 point in recoil), with willpower, salve, and recovery maxed along with the mastery that reduces bleed damage maxed, so I take basically no damage from the bleed/poison.
  • TellthemIAMTellthemIAM Posts: 169
    Jay_Ibero wrote: »
    I run full suicides (LC, DE and glass cannon maxed, 1 point in recoil), with willpower, salve, and recovery maxed along with the mastery that reduces bleed damage maxed, so I take basically no damage from the bleed/poison.

Do you just have coagulate maxed? Or suture as well? I’ve been debating whether I should have both maxed or just stick with LC.

• AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★

Do you just have coagulate maxed? Or suture as well? I’ve been debating whether I should have both maxed or just stick with LC.
    Coagulate is good. And suture only effect the bleeds caused by the opponent, so it won't help you with DE

Just coagulate, nothing in suture. No point in suture really since I'm not taking any significant net damage from the bleed anyway.
  • AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    It eats up your mastery points and it costs 8000+ units to unlock them all. Don't bother.

They are worth it if you grind a lot of arena
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    What if your champ is imune to Poison and Bleed? Will he still get the atack boost from the mastery? I mean i could make a full imune team that would be OP like:

Dormammu
    Vision
    Iceman
    Nebula
    Ultron
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    All champs get the attack boost but some ch sos won’t get the debuffs from the masteries
    It eats up your mastery points and it costs 8000+ units to unlock them all. Don't bother.
    Afrid wrote: »

They are worth it if you grind a lot of arena

Yeah, I focus on arena and it makes a huge difference ending fights in 15 hits on average, saves so much time plus more points from higher PI. Also works for me in questing getting through fights quicker and needing fewer heals/revives usually.