**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

They Claim To Us

IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
edited November 2017 in General Discussion
That removing defender kills that it would encourage us to not stop playing yet they added a buffet node instead so what exactly did they expect to happen???

I will tell you what happened a complete BS and laziness from whoever made that decision. Me and my alliance along with other 2 alliances members are dead on the buffet node in both BG bc of GG but he aint the problem its the buffet node. You see if you evade he regens so we cant have that other options try your best and take a f#!@ing beating in hopes you win well that didnt happen now did it!!!.

So what now game team you claimed Defender Kills was stopping players from fighting bc of fear of giving the win to other alliance. How does buffet node justifies the exact thing you claim the defender kills was doing huh?? Tell me how can me and my alliance members who are almost depleted of our resources bc of that node finally beat it and move on in War huh???

Maybe someome on here can help me out????

Comments

• TBJ1118TBJ1118 Posts: 228
    Dude...archangel
  • AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★
    TBJ1118 wrote: »
    Dude...archangel

Does not apply to a 4/55 nebula
    Dude...archangel

Does not apply to a 4/55 nebula

He complained specifically about green goblin. With nebula you just parry stun her, and that stops the regen. After the first 2 charges she won’t regen for sure for 10 s, and most probably more. Ultron? Same. Mephisto? Duped magik and intercept-backdrop, or iceman. There is no node that can be rendered impossible, but surely some champions on certain nodes require an uncommon amount of skill, which I personally don’t feel I have just yet. However some guys in my ally do have it, and they handle that path with no items used.
    Plus the OP calls in question the removal of defender kills yet complains that they basically die. So he is asking to have easy nodes where he doesn’t die. Ok, sure, just lose some more wars and get to the tier where the nodes are not that demanding. I don’t get it, you basically are asking for removal of difficult nodes? So that then we again decide wars solely on PI?
  • ChitlinsChitlins Posts: 164 ★★
    Plus the OP calls in question the removal of defender kills yet complains that they basically die. So he is asking to have easy nodes where he doesn’t die. Ok, sure, just lose some more wars and get to the tier where the nodes are not that demanding. I don’t get it, you basically are asking for removal of difficult nodes? So that then we again decide wars solely on PI?

They are based solely on pi. My alliance is tier 2 and always 100% gevuqybs99bd.png
    Chitlins wrote: »

They are based solely on pi. My alliance is tier 2 and always 100% gevuqybs99bd.png

I know, that’s why we place 4/55 in defense and play with 5/50, and apply boosts before placing defense, and plan diversity taking into account synergies to maximize PI. I don’t like the system but as long as it is in place I try and adapt.
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    Wait, kabam said boost doesnt affect PI defense..
  • Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    This AW set up is the worst game mode I've ever played. Id rather go back to previous version.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,567 ★★★★★
    edited November 2017
    Codornas wrote: »
    Wait, kabam said boost doesnt affect PI defense..

http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/28196/please-clear-this-up-once-and-for-all-alliance-war-defense-boosts/p2

Boosts certainly do increase defender rating. It's an awful part of the war design.
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,424 ★★★★
    edited November 2017
    IanMoone wrote: »
    Tell me how can me and my alliance members who are almost depleted of our resources bc of that node finally beat it and move on in War huh???

Maybe someome on here can help me out????

Units, and lots if them? someone else said as much but used more words, but really, units. Visa, MasterCard, PayPal... It's all good to kabam.
    Chitlins wrote: »

I know, that’s why we place 4/55 in defense and play with 5/50, and apply boosts before placing defense, and plan diversity taking into account synergies to maximize PI. I don’t like it, I’d much rather have defensive kills, but being this the system we adapt