**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Any nice tips for a beginner?

X_KING_XX_KING_X Posts: 59
edited November 2017 in Strategy and Tips
kni1jeewn20t.png

So I'm on day 6 at the moment, and I'm loving the game as far as it goes. Found a decent alliance, just wanted to ask is anything I should be focussing on more(was informed about arenas being easier on early days), or if there's anything that's easily missed/neglected in the early stages of growing??

Comments

• RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    masteries - get dexterity and parry.
  • How the hell you got those 4* 's in 6 days?
  • Riegel wrote: »
    masteries - get dexterity and parry.

I already have parry :smile: was going to get dexterity but I'm rubbish at evading :smile:
  • X_KING_XX_KING_X Posts: 59
    edited November 2017
    dolann__ wrote: »
    How the hell you got those 4* 's in 6 days?

I got Venom and Magik and Elektra in Premium Hero Crystals and bought a 4 star crystal with 800K valor in the valor shop :smile:
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Right!??? 6 days and that is your roster??? I needa start a new account!!!!
  • dh62d5rnt8dv.png

Still on the beginner XP boost thing :smile:
  • Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    Freaking lucky.

Get magik and elektra as high level as u can, practice parry and evade, win the game.

Seriously.
    edited November 2017
    Freaking lucky.

Get magik and elektra as high level as u can, practice parry and evade, win the game.

Seriously.

Any tips on how to evade effectively or is it just a thing that comes with learning enemy champs attack patterns??

• colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    X_KING_X wrote: »
    Freaking lucky.

Seriously.

Any tips on how to evade effectively or is it just a thing that comes with learning enemy champs attack patterns??
    When the screen gets dark, that means that are gonna do a special and dash back when it happens. It takes practice with dexterity, took me a while.
  • X_KING_X wrote: »
    Freaking lucky.

Seriously.

When the screen gets dark, that means that are gonna do a special and dash back when it happens. It takes practice with dexterity, took me a while.

Thanks a lot man, really nice tip :smile:
  • tufan_1974 wrote: »
    it looks like you had this account from someone else.
    there is no way to get that far in 6 days even you play 24 hours unless you have spent crazy amount of money.

To be honest, I don't care how it looks... There is a way to get this far, it's called being ACTIVE grinding arenas and milestones and smashing events and listening to the advice the veteran players give you. I'm well aware of how lucky I am to have got the champs I have as my alliance members have let me know consistently, and have told me the ways of getting the best out of them. I asked for advice not a skeptical snide comment.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited November 2017
    Why are you angry? If he says it is his work put in to his account then it is.
    Also beginners have a lot of luck with crystals my first premium on a new account gave me a 4 star thor.
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    tufan_1974 wrote: »
    there is no way to get that far in 6 days even you play 24 hours unless you have spent crazy amount of money.

To be honest, I don't care how it looks... There is a way to get this far, it's called being ACTIVE grinding arenas and milestones and smashing events and listening to the advice the veteran players give you. I'm well aware of how lucky I am to have got the champs I have as my alliance members have let me know consistently, and have told me the ways of getting the best out of them. I asked for advice not a skeptical snide comment.

So you say , you went that far in 6 days just for grinding (i wonder how you did grind without having enough champs to make miles point) but asking for simple beginner tips.
    In fact ,you have to give us tip with these amazing skills you have.
    I have another account and i have 3 4 stars and i only played for 2 days and got 1 from act 1 premium hero crystal and got one from 4 star crystal and got one from featured crystal. But i'm only 7k and i barely play on the account they remain r1 level 1. so it's believable to me at least....
    edited November 2017

So you say , you went that far in 6 days just for grinding (i wonder how you did grind without having enough champs to make miles point) but asking for simple beginner tips.
    In fact ,you have to give us tip with these amazing skills you have.

Yes I am saying I have gotten as you said "that far" in 6 days...
    And grinding arenas that gives you premium hero crystal shards and 2 star hero crystal, then add on milestone rewards and alliance milestone rewards, then add on the 2 star hero crystals you get from the story, then add on the premium and 3 star shards you get from the event, then add on 6 daily and Aliiance crystals...
    You do the math...
    If done right(which i made sure i wanted to do) and with the right information(which I made sure i got by asking the right questions and watching a few YouTube videos) it's more than possible.
  • The joke is you say I've gotten far but in my alliance I'm the baby so to speak... So I've just been trying my best to catch up so I can actually participate in Alliance Wars and Quests other than just moving someone forward with my energy.
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    don't buy potions ever do not let urself fall onto that pit
  • Rednick69Rednick69 Posts: 325
    Leave before you become addicted.
  • DangerNoodleDangerNoodle Posts: 235
    Magik is a really good character to work on especially when you get into those harder fights where if they get off a special 3 you're guaranteed dead cause she's really good at power control and you can consistently get off that special 2 with that power steal

But wow, Nice job!
    You definitely did more than I did in 6 days XD
  • Take that Magik as high as you can as fast as you can, elektra is good but she really shines against science matches with annoting abilities I.E spiderman electro. Don't spend units on prem crystals, and keep grinding!
  • MRMOJO77MRMOJO77 Posts: 215
    Spend as much as u can and kabam will give u the world. Lol...
    Seriously, masteries, stay away from suicides unless u wanna grind all the time. Do as much grinding that u can do for the first 6mos.
    Save units...
    Once u get dex just practice with evading and especially intercepting..
  • Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    You know , I think I have to learn from you, if you can get that strong roster in 6 days and you can score that much in valor quest, I am sure you are an active player, but 39 character in total , and 6 days 39/6= 6 character per day, I guess you started with 6 characters so as per the calculation 5 days and 33 characters.

If you grow by this pace - in 60 days you will be having 60*6 = 360 characters. Well let’s just face it , this is your second account and you are a veteran and it’s not 6 days old baby .
  • KenshioKenshio Posts: 162
    edited November 2017
    remember this , if you are active enough , then you can get any champ in basic arena after 3 week of playing
    you need around 800-850k point for basic champs in beginner bracket and after 1 month (intermediate bracket ) you need 1-1.2 mil point to get any basic champs

with 3 4/40 4* champ you can get any champ in featured arena , you need to path 20 win strike then you can use 3/30 champs and 1/25 5*

and see dork lesson in youtube to learn what you need

good luck
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★

I got Venom and Magik and Elektra in Premium Hero Crystals and bought a 4 star crystal with 800K valor in the valor shop :smile:

How did you get 800K Valor?
  • DannyDanny Posts: 42
    If you’ve played other games,like fifa ,cod etc you’ve spent the money on the purchase..the mechanics of the game has never been altered half way through you playing it...
    Well that’s where this differs your spend money ...their nerf champs alter the game play constantly with each update,some call it bugs I call it enterprise from kabam money making schemes..
    Blocks and parrys Work in arenas but not in story’s and AQ...
    Don’t waste your cash that’s my advice,I’ve learnt the hard way with WP and ranking up champs who then they decide that have got to powerful...
    As someone has already said leave before you get hooked,but best of all don’t give em your cash..
  • MarzGroove wrote: »

250K compensation in a message, beginner and normal diffuculty event Chapter 3 100% explored... Plus bounty missions
  • Cujo999Cujo999 Posts: 117
    kni1jeewn20t.png

So I'm on day 6 at the moment, and I'm loving the game as far as it goes. Found a decent alliance, just wanted to ask is anything I should be focussing on more(was informed about arenas being easier on early days), or if there's anything that's easily missed/neglected in the early stages of growing??

If you're under 1 month in the game, you can really rack up shards in the featured 4* arena, mainly because so few people that new even have 3 4*'s to even grind it with.
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    MarzGroove wrote: »

250K compensation in a message, beginner and normal diffuculty event Chapter 3 100% explored... Plus bounty missions

Nice
  • TheremonTheremon Posts: 62
    edited November 2017
    Use your XP boosts when doing catalyst quests or act quests, to get the most XP. The monthly quests suck as far as giving XP. The daily catalyst quests give a ton of XP.